Adorable Art Deco Czech Bohemian Alexandrite Neodymium Glass Cherub Putti Vase, c.1920-1930
This is an adorable piece of Czech art glass. The glass is Alexandrite Neodymium, it changes color in different lighting from wonderful Alexandrite purple to a light blue. The vase has four cherubs / putti dancing around while holding drapped floral garland. No chips or nicks. Very nice detail. The vase stands 3 1/8" tall and the base diameter is 2 3/8". It's amazing how the color changes just walking it through the different rooms in the house. You will love it.
Please be aware my photos are considered part of the listing description and the description is based on my own knowledge, 25 years experience in the Antiques business, and research. Statements regarding maker, age, origin, etc. particularly on unmarked pieces, should be evaluated and confirmed by you the buyer, as you are the final judge. Please ask questions that will help you in these evaluations. I also encourage and gladly accept opinions from knowledgeable buyers which only helps to make me a better seller and serve you better. I stand behind all items for sale with a satisfaction guarantee.
Merchandise listed for sale is priced based
on my cost, current market prices and availability. I strive to
find unique quality antique & vintage items that can be sold at a fair, lower than expected
price. With that said, reasonable valid offers will
be considered and are welcome.
Please email me with any questions or requests before placing your bid. Please read the following content for clarification on possible questions or concerns.
· Payment through PayPal is due within 3 days. If you do not have a PayPal account, please contact me regarding additional options for payment. We also provide a convenient layaway plan. Please email for details if interested in purchase and lay-a-way of a specific item.
· Florida residents pay 7% sales tax.
- Item will normally be shipped within 3 - 5 business days of receiving cleared payment, if not sooner. If an issue comes up that prevents me from meeting my shipping time frame, I will contact you regarding delays. I travel extensively, so if you need your item shipped right away please contact me prior to purchase/bidding to be certain I can accommodate your request. It would be great to get your package out within 1 day as Ebay would prefer, but realistically is nearly impossible. FYI - Ebay actually penalizes sellers for not shipping within 1 day, so if it was possible I certainly would.
- Domestic and international shipping insurance is required and is placed on all shipments and is included in the quoted shipping price. That means you have purchased insurance to cover the cost of your purchase. If the item is damaged in transit once it has been shipped, upon arrival or ASAP, we will need to file a claim with the USPS for reimbursement of the purchase price. Please keep all packaging, as the Post Office will want to insure the package was properly packed before acknowledging responsibility for the damage. I pack your item as carefully as I would pack mine. Nothing is more distressing than a beautiful item being damaged needlessly. I double box when necessary and use bubble wrap and popcorn for each package. I ship nearly 60% of sales Internationally and not one of those packages has arrived broken in the past 14 years. I have had only three damaged arrivals within the U.S. and mailed over 1400 packages.
- I will be happy to give a discount on combined shipping whenever possible. Please request an adjusted invoice after the last item of interest.
- I try to determine shipping cost based on addition of packing material and box weight, but sometimes I am off a bit. I do not charge for these materials or a handling fee. Just the cost to ship your insured purchase. If the price quoted in the listing and paid upon invoice turns out to be more than actual shipping cost (more than $3.00 difference) I will issue a refund via PayPal after mailing of item. You can see by your package the cost of shipping and many times it is actually more than I charged, although sometimes the insurance cost does not show on the label. We all get very busy and I live by Sticky-Notes, so… Feel free to give me a friendly reminder if you are owed a shipping refund, PRIOR to leaving low feedback rating. Email me – if I make a mistake; I will Fix It.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes, and tariff charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- I do not mark merchandise values below purchase price or mark items as 'gifts' - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- I only ship USPS Priority Mail International
- Returns are accepted if item is not as described in listing. Please, no buyers remorse. Please contact me within 3 days of receiving item with any return request. Item must be returned within 14 days of receipt in same packaging as received and insured. A refund of the purchase will be issued upon receiving the item in the same condition as it was originally shipped. I do not refund shipping. Refund excludes all return shipping costs as well.
Please feel free to email me with any concerns before leaving feedback. I will do my very best to make each and every customer happy and will always treat you the way I expect to be treated.
Please check out my other items for sale! Thank you..