Air Chamber - By Air Flow
Size :- Large – 5.7m x 2m x 1.8m
This unit is brand new and comes boxed with full instruction
Take advantage of the free delivery as this item weights in at 32KG (Boxed)
Whilst the controlled environment principle is not new, Airchamber's rigid, three-dimensional inner frame technology most certainly is. No other system can boast this unique feature. It means that you can drive your car straight into Airchamber, or use it as a walk-in store for household items. It also means that once you've erected your Airchamber (a simple procedure that takes around 45 minutes) instant storage is always at hand - wherever you need it, thanks to full portability.
So how does it work.
Air is drawn into Airchamber through filtered fan units. Re-circulating air currents dry object(s) inside. Excess moisture and stale air leave via zips and vent. Rigid internal frame allows drive-in drive-out daily use.
The Airchamber works by circulating up to 50,000 litres of clean air per hour throughout the storage cell whilst electrostatic filters trap even the smallest airborne particles. In these conditions a rain soaked car is dried quickly - the breeze created by the air flow causing rapid evaporation just like on a washing line (it's like hanging your car out to dry). Evaporated moisture within the Airchamber is then allowed to escape with the airflow, exiting through the vents and closed zips. Replenished by fresh, filtered air from the fans, the environment will always remain fresh, as well as condensation-free (because rapid changes in temperature are prevented). With a virtually moisture-free atmosphere, rust and mould simply cannot develop; the reason we don't say totally moisture-free is because even 'dry' air contains a certain, natural amount of (desired) water vapour. This helps prevent materials like wood, leather and rubber from losing their natural qualities.
• Unique, rigid frame is designed for rapid assembly and super lightweight - meaning the Airchamber is fully portable when erected.
• Full height 'door panels' on both sides allow easy access to either car door.
• High quality lightweight synthetic resin material is UV protective, anti-static, flame resistant and tested to temperatures as low as -25oC. The material eliminates rapid changes in air temperature, preventing the formation of condensation thus eliminating damp and mould.
• The base sheet is a highly durable nylon-plastic weave which is fuel, oil and brake fluid repellent. This super durable material has been developed to allow users to carry out minor maintenance within the Airchamber.
• Hi-tech static trap filtration system removes all abrasive particulate matter from the atmosphere ensuring your vehicle/items remain in pristine condition.
• Specified with 12v brushless electric fan motors, for maximum longevity and efficiency. These powerful energy efficient fans process around 50,000 litres of clean air per hour, rapidly drying damp vehicles and preventing condensation and rust.
• Swift circulation of fresh air turns any shed or barn into the perfect environment for storing any occasionally used items (great for electric or mechanical garden equipment). Supplied complete with mains transformer and holdall.
In deciding the correct size for your car the following factors should also be considered:-
• The amount of available space
• Does the garage door intrude into the available space (ie up and over doors)
• How much space is required around the vehicle inside the Airchamber
If you need help selecting the correct chamber, please feel free to contact us.
Size:- Length 5.7m x Width 2.0m x Height 1.8m or 18"8 x 6"7 x 5"11
Application:- Saloon eg. Rolls Royce Phantom V, Aston Martin Lagonda e.t.c
Free postage is only available within the UK (This does not include Ireland)
For more information just contact Dave Naxton at Car Care Direct.
We are Air Chamber main agents and can offer different sizes to meet your storage requirements.
We offer an installation service on these units.