GET IN TOUCH
Airace Mounting Bracket designed for use with the Airace Smart Jet/Jet Carbon/Jet G
- Airace Mounting Bracket for Smart Jet/Jet Carbon/Jet G
- Designed to Securely fasten your Pump
- Durable Construction
Your order will normally be dispatched within 3-5 working days after clearance of your payment. However, for more accurate delivery information, please refer to the listing's delivery estimate. If there is any delay we will endeavour to contact you.
HBR Outdoors Ltd was established in 2010 and is based in Dronfield, Derbyshire just on the edge of the Peak District.
We are an online retailer of sports and outdoor products and our aim is to provide customers with an easy to use accessible way to fulfil all your sports and outdoor needs from our online store.
T&C'sTerms of Sale By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
2. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force.
3. In order to contract with HBR Outdoors you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
4. HBR Outdoors retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
5. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be HBR Outdoors or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party HBR Outdoors is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you.
6. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
7. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate.
8. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
Our preferred method of payment is Paypal but we can also accept payments by Debit/Credit Card, personal cheque or bankers draft. Please be aware that if you intend to use a personal cheque, your order will not be shipped until this payment has cleared. We can also accept cash on collection but as we are an online company without a store front, this can only be by prior arrangement. .