This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
eCobbler.com Customer Returns Policy
1. Customers have the right to return their order within 14 days of receipt of the order. A refund will only be issued upon receipt of returned goods as eCobbler.com does not refund postal charges. Where customers return items under this clause, they must pay the return postage costs
2. All returned products will be refunded or exchanged provided they have not been used or damaged. Return Postage costs will only be refunded if the order received was incorrect, faulty or damaged upon receipt. Photographic evidence may be required to support a claim.
3. Returned items should be sent by Royal Mail Post, eCobbler.com will not cover return postage costs for Special Delivery or any courier service. It is essential that a certificate of Posting is obtained from the Post Office
4. Any goods returned more than 28 days after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
5. eCobbler.com will not be responsible for items lost in the Post whilst being returned.
6. In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, eCobbler.com will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, eCobbler.com will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned incorrect item, refund the customer for the cost of their 2nd order and for their return postage.
7. Orders returned 'Not Called For' by Royal Mail , customers will be required to fund the re-posting of the returned item, or pay the original postage cost if a refund is asked for
8. It is assumed that customers have read and agreed to these terms and conditions when making their purchase
9. In all situation where a full Refund is required or agreed following an Ebay Purchase a “Mutual Withdrawal Agreement” must be agreed through Ebay before such refund can be issued.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS