DISC AND CASE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.
ALL ITEMS DISPATCHED NEXT WORKING DAY
CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS, I HAVE LOTS OF CDS, DVDS AND GAMES AVAILABLE
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE
THANKS FOR LOOKING
Communication, my most important condition, Please contact me with any issues on purchases, please do not go straight to dispute as there’s no need, send me a message though contact seller, and the very bottom box OTHER, as most other options open a dispute. I will answer and if I come to a refund then it will be issued immediately. EBay policy is to contact a seller and only use disputes as a last resort as most issues can be resolved.
Postage and Dispatch Speed postage speed is not dispatch speed, I control the dispatch speed and always dispatch within 1 working day, so if your item takes longer than eBay’s expected delivery this is not because I didn’t dispatch on time. The reason is eBay’s expected delivery is an unreal estimate. Ive posted a lot of items 1st class and sadly royal mail only get about 95% there by eBay’s estimate, the other 5% can take anywhere from 3 to 17 days. Like you I am at royal mails will, there’s nothing I can do to chase up the item, I to just have to wait 15 days and if it doesn’t arrive make a claim. So please don’t bank on eBay’s estimated delivery date as I hate to disappoint, it’s is only an estimate and no more.
Lost Items and Claims, Royal mail say an item isn’t lost till 15 days has passed and yet ebay who use royal mail allow claims before this, so please be fair and wait till 15 days have passed. And please don’t get upset when I tell you this as that’s royal mails rule. All lost item claims will be dealt with to your satisfaction, I also claim of royal mail for all lost items, so royal mail has a record as well. Many items do get delayed and like most people I never find out why. If you inform me of lost/not received item then be prepared for royal mail to contact you when I put in the claim.
Faulty Items, I sell mainly used items, I do my best to send good quality items out. My fault rate is very low but because of the nature of what I sell now and then a faulty item will happen. Before buying you agree that you will be asked to return the item before refund is given (ebay rule). I will pay the same return postage as it cost me to send. No return no refund. And sorry I won’t except “ it’s only a £2 item I can’t be bothered” it’s simple, if its faulty, return it and get your money back. Any buyer who reports and refuses to return and then leaves adverse feedback will be reported to eBay for unreasonable behaviour. If your item’s faulty then you should be happy to return for a refund. And remember I will cover the cost of the return
Mistakes and Mishaps, I’m human and I make the odd mishap, if I do I will contact you ASAP to resolve and explain what happened or went wrong. If a refunded needed I will do it straight away and send a cancel sale. Please remember I’m human and do have little mishaps.
Condition, I do my best to state the condition of each item. Used are used and I do my best to be accurate in my descriptions. Check the listing for condition and any concerns or extra details you need, contact me. PLEASE remember when leaving your star ratings that item as described means just that, if I have described the condition accurately please leave a 4 or 5, if you believe the condition is not as described please contact me before leaving your rating and we can discuss your issue and resolve it. BE AWARE that ebay rating system does not work how you may think, ratings 1,2,3 are considered bad by ebay and sellers are punished for these. 4 means fairly accurate description and 5 accurate description
Returns, i except returns, unless otherwise agreed buyer pays return postage on the Item unless faulty. The item must be returned in exactly the same condition as received. If it’s new and unopened it must remain that way unless faulty. Of course if its new and faulty I understand it has to be opened to find the fault. All faulty items will be tested upon return.
None Payments, I allow buyers 4 days to bid and buy now on the 5th day i will send an official payment reminder, 4 days after this it’s a payment strike. Any problems contact me a.s.a.p. as once the payment reminder goes in I can only stop it if you pay. I would rather cancel a transaction than put a payment strike in.