Alcosense Singles - Twin pack
"Alcosense Singles" Disposable Breathalysers
|AlcoSense Single's Key Features
Alcosense Singles are easy to use, with ‘Instructions for Use' and ‘Interpretation of Results' clearly set out on both the pack insert and breath-bag.
To use an Alcosense Single and see the test results takes less than 2 minutes.
Alcosense Singles are small and lightweight so easy to keep in the glove box.
Alcosense Singles are ideally priced to use once and throw away!
Alcosense Singles are Certified for accuracy, reliability and quality by the French NF Certification body. But note that interpretation of results and acting upon them is entirely at the user's discretion as the Alcosense Singles are NOT a legal evidentiary device.
The value which Alcosense Singles deliver to the user is immeasurable. What's better - guessing your BAC and running the risk of losing your driver's licence or worse, or using an Alcosense Single to be given excellent guidance whether you should be driving?
How to use Alcosense Singles
- Before consuming alcohol, read and ensure you understand the ‘Instructions’ and ‘Interpretation of Results’, and the products’ ‘Disclaimer’. They’re on the unit’s breath bag.
- Do NOT carry out an Alcosense Single test within 10 minutes of your last drink of alcohol (or use of a mouthwash, gargle or other product containing alcohol)
- Use a tester within 5 minutes of opening.
- Ensure that you evaluate the results UNDER GOOD LIGHTING CONDITIONS.
- Snap off the ends of the red and white caps at the end of the tester tube, and then shake out and discard the small amount of white crystals that are loosely contained within the tube.
(These white crystals are harmless silica gel, used to keep the yellow active chemical crystals dry).
(More than one breath will deliver an inaccurate result).
(Alternatively, note that there’s a red arrow on the tube. This shows the direction of the airflow out of the bag through the tube, and so it should be pointing AWAY from the bag).
(Note that it is entirely normal for the tester tube to warm up during this operation. This is simply an effect of the chemical reaction taking place between the expelled breath reacting with the yellow chemicals).
- Evaluate the results under good lighting conditions and within 2 minutes of taking the test.
If you are under the limit, there is no ‘greening’ of the crystals, or the progression of the green colour change has not reached the red line.
- This test result indicates that you are currently under the legal limit, but remember that the result is not definitive and cannot be used for legal evidence.
- You should use your discretion in deciding whether to drive, as it is possible to deliver an ‘over the limit’ result some time after producing an ‘under the limit’ result. (This is because alcohol takes time to become fully ingested prior to its dissipation). You can use of the second tester a short while after the first in the same manner as described above to check.
- With any doubt whatsoever, YOU MUST NOT DRIVE A VEHICLE.
If you are over the limit, a distinct green colour change will have occurred in the yellow crystals and progressed all the way up to the red line or beyond.
- You SHOULD NOT drive a motor vehicle
- Unless you can make alternative travel arrangements, it is strongly recommended that you WAIT a reasonable period to allow the alcohol you have consumed to dissipate sufficiently to produce an ‘under the limit’ result, and then use the second tester with the re-usable breath bag in exactly the same process as above to see if this has been achieved.
- If you do not have a second tester, note that it can often take a considerable period for ingested alcohol to dissipate to levels below the legal drink-driving limit – particularly if the consumption was excessive. Such periods can vary widely from person to person. With any doubt whatsoever, YOU MUST NOT DRIVE A VEHICLE.
Dispose of testers, discarded crystals, end caps and breath bags in a responsible manner immediately after use.
Please read important delivery information below.
We offer free UK mainland delivery on most products we sell, which will generally be a Royal Mail 2nd class service for low value items. If you want it fast choose the 24 hour delivery option.
Orders received before 2.00pm are usually shipped same day.
We ship normal working days, Monday to Friday except bank holidays and public holidays.
Terms and Conditions
All the products we sell are covered by a 12 month manufacture guarantee (unless stated) and our 14 day moneyback guarantee.
We accept PayPal payment only.
All prices include UK VAT at the prevailing rate. VAT invoice is supplied with your delivery as standard.
We will always help you to have a 100% positive happy buying experience. Contact us if you are unhappy about any aspect of your purchase from us. We only want five star feedback from you so buy with confidence.
The best way to contact us is through the eBay messaging system. You can send us a message by using the "Questions and answers" section towards the bottom of the page.