Alexander McCall Smith No 1 Ladies Detective Agency 13 Books Collection Pack Set
Titles In This Set
- The Double Comfort Safari Club: The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency, Book 11 (11)
- Tea Time for the Traditionally Built: The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency: The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Book 10 (10)
- The Miracle at Speedy Motors
- The Good Husband of Zebra Drive (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
- Blue Shoes and Happiness
- In the Company of Cheerful Ladies (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
- Full Cupboard of Life (5)
- The Kalahari Typing School for Men (No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
- Morality for Beautiful Girls (3)
- Tears of the Giraffe (2)
- No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency
- The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party
- The Limpopo Academy Of Private Detection: Number 13 in series (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
The Double Comfort Safari Club: The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency, Book 11 (11)
Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi are called to a safari lodge in Botswana's Okavango Delta to carry out a delicate mission on behalf of a former guest. The Okavango makes Precious appreciate once again the beauty of her homeland: it is a paradise of teeming wildlife, majestic grasslands and sparkling water. However, it is also home to rival safari operators, fearsome crocodiles and disgruntled hippopotamuses.
Tea Time for the Traditionally Built: The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency: The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Book 10 (10)
The tenth installment of this universally beloved and best-selling series finds Precious Ramotswe in personal need of her own formidable detection talents.
The Miracle at Speedy Motors
Investigating her latest case, Mma Ramotswe has to trek to a game preserve, where she rediscovers the breathtaking beauty of her beloved Botswana. She is there to uncover the truth about an elderly American traveller whose safari proved to be his last journey. What she discovers is a surprise to everyone concerned.
The Good Husband of Zebra Drive (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
In the life of Mma Ramotswe - a woman duly proud of her fine traditional build - there is rarely a dull moment, and in her newest round of adventures, challenges and intrigues, the same certainly holds true. But one thing above all else is keeping her occupied - her estimable husband, Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni. He has been hinting for some time now that he intends to do something special for their adopted daughter, Motholeli, and it seems that the time for this good deed has come. Of course, good deed or not, his plan is bound to hit some snags. And that's when he will undoubtedly consider himself doubly - perhaps even triply - lucky to be married to the ever-resourceful, ever-understanding Precious Ramotswe.
Blue Shoes and Happiness
A cobra has been found in Precious Ramotswe's office. Then a nurse from a local medical clinic reveals to Mma Ramotswe that faulty blood-pressure readings are being recorded there. And it looks as though Aunty Emang, the advice columnist in the local newspaper, may not be what she seems.
In the Company of Cheerful Ladies (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
Precious Ramotswe, is now married to Mr J.L.B. Matekoni, of Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors. The Agency is busy, but Mma Ramotswe cannot ignore the plea which is made to her by a woman who comes to her with a tale of particular misfortune. Unfortunately, her attempts to help are interrupted by a close encounter between her tiny white van and a bicycle, and by a spectacular disagreement between her assistant, Mma Makutsi, and one of the apprentices at the garage.
Full Cupboard of Life (5)
Mma Ramotswe is still engaged to Mr J.L.B. Matekoni. She wonders when a day for the wedding will be named, but she is anxious to avoid putting too much pressure on her fiance. For he has other things on his mind - notably a frightening request made of him by Mma Potokwani.
The Kalahari Typing School for Men (No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
Having recovered from his illness, Mr J.L.B. Matekoni is back at the helm of Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors, and plans for the couple's wedding need to be made. But when, If ever, will they wed? Intriguing cases present themselves and Mma Ramotswe juggles new clients with her usual formidable talent, but things become unusually complicated when her first-class assistant Mma Makutsi decides to expand the agency by opening a much-needed typing school for men. Amongst her puplis Mma Makutsl finds an admirer, but Mma Ramotswe, knowing how men are, decides to dig deeper.
Morality for Beautiful Girls (3)
"The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" introduced the engaging and sassy owner of Botswana's only detective agency, Precious Ramotswe. This latest novel finds her expanding her business to take in the world of car repair and a beauty pageant.
Tears of the Giraffe (2)
Among her cases this time are wayward wives, unscrupulous maids, and the challenge to resolve a mother's pain for her son who is long lost on the African plains. Indeed, Mma Ramotswe's own impending marriage to the most gentlemanly of men, Mr J.L.B. Matekoni, the promotion of Mma's secretary to the dizzy heights of Assistant Detective, and the arrival of new members to the Matekoni family, all brew up the most humorous and charmingly entertaining of tales.
No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency
Wayward daughters. Missing Husbands. Philandering partners. Curious conmen. If you've got a problem, and no one else can help you, then pay a visit to Precious Ramotswe, Botswana's only - and finest - female private detective. Her methods may not be conventional, and her manner not exactly Miss Marple, but she's got warmth, wit and canny intuition on her side, not to mention Mr J.L.B. Maketoni, the charming proprietor of Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors. And Precious is going to need them all as she sets out on the trail of a missing child, a case that tumbles our heroine into a hotbed of strange situations and more than a little danger . . .
The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party
Precious Ramotswe is haunted by a dream in which she is driving her dear old white van. Grace Makutsi dreams that her 97 percent on the Botswana Secretarial College exam was a mistake. When Mma Ramotswe discovers that her van is actually still in use (and, of course, sets out to retrieve it), Mma Makutsi wonders whether her dream will turn out to be prophetic as well.
The Limpopo Academy Of Private Detection: Number 13 in series (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
Precious Ramotswe is back and, as usual, her plate is full! She's called in to tackle a mysterious disciplinary problem at her adopted daughter's school... Her infinitely trustworthy assistant, Grace Makutsi, is having trouble adjusting to wedded bliss, a problem to test even the formidable talents of Mma Ramotswe...
Shipping - UK Delivery 2 - 8 Business Days
We only ship to addresses verified by PayPal.
Dispatch Times: 1 - 6 Working Days
- Please note that these Dispatch times are approximations, they are in working business days.
- Please note from our customer feedback of our fast dispatch and delivery. Most customers will have their books dispatched within 48hrs from one of our warehouses on Weekdays and 72hrs if there is a weekend.
- You will receive a dispatch confirmation email from plodit once the item is actually been processed ready for dispatch..
Delivery times: 1 - 6 Working Days
- All orders shipping within the UK 1 - 8 Business (Working) Days approx
- All orders shipping within Europe 7 - 12 Business (Working) Days approx
- All orders shipping to Worldwide 12 - 25 Business (Working) Days approx
(Weekend Orders are shipped on Monday)
All items are shipped Using Royal Mail, Direct Link Swedish Post or Yodel Courier Service.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that we buy our books direct from publishers and are all brand new. From time to time books will be reprinted or revised. On rare occasions customers may receive an updated revised book which may have a revised cover or the description that may be slightly different to that we have advertised. If you require a particular exact edition please email us for confirmation. By purchasing a book from plodit limited you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. (full refund will still be available if unsatisfied).
- Please note additional items such as cd/ dvd / or any other item is ONLY included, if clearly stated in the listing description.
Dispatch Times & Deliveries:
- Our warehouse will dispatch the items in approx 1 to 6 working days. However most books are dispatched within 24hrs. It will then take a further 1 to 6 working days to deliver the book to a UK address, International orders may take longer. You must accept these terms and not give us bad feedback for dispatch time as we have made this clear in advance.
• Please note all items will be despatched to PayPal Registered Delivery Address only, unless pre agreed otherwise. Any change of address must be pre-agreed by us before you place your order.
- We stock many of our items at Amazon warehouse (Amazon fulfillment Service). This means you will receive our books in the same high quality Amazon packaging with faster dispatch time.
- Please note we sell our books on many different Platforms. This means some books will become out of stock because someone has bought the same book before you on a different platform. In such rare circumstances we shall refund you or use other suppliers to ship your order direct. This saves us & the customer time as you will receive your order sooner. If you are not happy for us to take such action then Please do not bid for this item.
- As all our items are processed and despatched from various locations, we DO NOT, offer discount on Multiple/Combine purchases.
- Please note that there is NO additional discount for multiple purchases. We may dispatch items together or separately.