Details about Alfa Romeo SpiderAlfa Romeo Spider See original listing
“Beautiful right hand drive Alfa Spider 2000 Series 2 with red, black interior. Very good condition ”... Read more
12 Feb, 2014 14:31:54 GMT
Torrevieja, ALICANTE, Spain
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Beautiful right hand drive Alfa Spider 2000 Series 2 with red, black interior. Very good condition inside and out. First time registered on the first of August 1978 in Great Britain”|
Beautiful right hand drive Alfa Spider 2000 Series 2 with red, black interior. Very good condition inside and out.
First time registered on the first of August 1978 in Great Britain
1) The engine runs with twin Weber carburetors and pulls strongly. The standard five-speed transmission works as it should without the synchro crunching into second gear which is a common problem with these cars. Transmission has been rebuilt!
2) Interior is very clean, door pads are in excellent condition as are the seats and the dash. (no cracks) The seats were recovered by last owner.
2a) Window winders are working fine - can be a problem on all the old Alfas as you may know.
3) All instruments gauges work
4) Mileage is estimated at 113 305 based on the visible wear, however cannot be confirmed.
5) New hood installed in 2010. Rear panel very clean, too (new)
6) Tyres in excellent condition
7) Hard top in perfect condition
8) Lights are good, Carellos covers are very good with no cracks - No cracks or chips in the windshield (unusual)
9) Last owner put on a new Brake Master Cylinder
9a) Braking system completely new! New fuel lines.
10) Sheetmetal / paint: No bubbles showing in the usual areas, around wheel openings / fenders, etc
11) This classic is in good driving condition. The car is 40 years old and does not have any dents.
12) Straigth steering
14) Engine13) New wheel bearings, new mounting brackets engine and transmission, new silent blocks
: 113 305 miles, two Weber carburators
New cylinder head gasket, crankshaft bearing and main bearing. No oil leaks (engine and transmission). All oil seals lock-rings replaced.
New clutch and clutch release bearing
Mechanically, the car is in a very good condition.
15) Spare parts: Two additional new original doors (never mounted) come with the car as well as a box with many small parts.
16) Location: the car is currently in Alicante, Spain. It is on the road and insured. A trip to Great Britain is absolutely no problem. The car was brought from England to Spain some years ago. GB documents and receipts are available (it was registered in GB years ago). A really fast car with 150 horses. No unexpected costs to be expected.
Price: 12500 Euro