Selling my Alinco Communications Receiver Model DX-R8E. In excellent condition both electrically and cosmetically. If I'm being critical, there are some small surface scratches on the right hand side of the receiver front panel. There are no dings, dents or other blemishes.
Receive has an IQ output at rear of unit that allows connection to your PC soundcard for using as an SDR. Free software is available from the web.
This is a reluctant sale and only selling to asssit in funding the purchase of a Kenwood TS-590.
Receiver comes in its original box with all original accessories. I also have the external AC Power supply and the Cloning/PC USB lead which I'll supply as part of the package.
Basic cost of the reciver is currently £549 from Nevada Radio without external power adaptor and USB Cloning Lead so opportunity to save over the new price
Full specifications of this receiver can be found at: http://www.alinco.com/Products/DX-R8/
|Genaral DX-R8 ALL MODELS |
||USB, LSB, AM, CW, FM and I/Q output for SDR software|
||13.8V DC +/-15% (11.7 to 15.8V DC)|
||-10digC to 60digC (+14digF to +140digF)|
||240(w) x 94(h) x 255(d)mm (Projections not included)|
(9.45"(w) x 3.7"(h) x 10"(d)
240(w) x 100(h) x 293(d)mm (with projection)
(9.45"(w) x 3.94"(h) x 11.54"(d)
||Approx. 4.1kg (144.6oz)|
||Double conversion superheterodyne|
||SSB: (0.15 to 1.8MHz) 0dBu(1uV)|
CW: (1.8 to 30MHz) -12dBu(0.25uV)
AM: (0.15 to 1.8MHz) +20dBu(10uV)
AM: (1.8 to 30MHz) +6dBu(2uV)
FM: (28 to 30MHz) -6dBu(0.5uV)
||1st 71.75MHz, 2nd 455KHz|
||SSB, CW, AM(narrow): 2.4KHz/-6dB 4.5KHz/-60dB|
AM, FM: 6KHz/-6dB 18KHz/-60dB
-6dB: 6KHz or more
-60dB: 16KHz or less (NFM)
|Spurious and image rejection ratio
||More than 70dB|
|Audio output power
||More than 2.0W(8ohm 10%THD)|
|RIT variable range
* 40KHz~150KHz appears on the screen but Below 150KHz is out-of-warranty and not intended for practical use.
|Receiver Frequency coverage
||DX-R8E (Worldwide): 150KHz - 34.99999MHz|
Terms & Conditions
Due to an increasing number of non payers and time wasters, I have had to state a small number of basic terms and conditions. I am a 100% honest ebayer.
All items for sale are from my own personal collection and are owned by me 100%
Please read and understand that by bidding you are entering a legally binding contract should you win.
- If an item is not listed with a B.I.N price, do not ask for one. All non B.I.N auctions will run for their full duration
- Bidders with less than feedback score of 5 must contact me first before bidding. Failure to do this will result in cancellation of your bid
- All winning bidders must make full payment within 3 days of the end of the auction. Failure to pay after 4 days will result in an automatic non payment case being opened
- All items are posted within 3 working days of receiving cleared payment but normally the next day
- I do not ship outside of the UK so please do not ask
- No additional insurance is included in postage costs. Additional insurance can be requested which will be charged over and above the cost of postage
- All postage costs are at cost to me. I make no monies from posting items and any overpayment of postage will be refunded
- Unless stated, all items are non returnable with no additional warranty or guarantee. Any items with faults will be listed at time of auction, otherwise equipment is sold fully working.
- With less than 50% of my purchases and sales now receiving feedback, I no longer leave any until I have received feedback. I guarantee to leave feedback