These stockings will fit the Sybarite Superdoll® 16" doll.
***Most stockings contain colored dye and many dolls carry sentimental or high dollar values. We recommend buying our protective leg shields to assist in protecting your doll's body parts. The protective leg shields are listed within our store under Protective Doll Gear.***
Custom Made Doll Stockings
The Daughter Who Sews provides extreme doll accessories for a variety of doll types. Simply put, we are providing the "finishing touches" to your collection and to serve the doll enthusiast. Starting in 2012, TDWS began it's professional adventure in doll accessories with the goal of delivering unique and quality products at a reasonable price. Our journey has given much excitement and joy to doll enthusiasts around the world!! We will always provide innovative products, listen & communicate with our customers and serve the doll community. Enjoy our unique product offerings....feel free to explore....then dream a little!!
We recommend visiting our store to review our large selection and various doll sizings before purchasing.
Click this link to visit our Ebay store Visit My eBay Store: The Daughter Who Sews
If you have a question about what size to order for a particular doll, please contact us prior to purchasing so we can help guide you in your selection.
If you see a pair of stockings that you like, but its not listed in the size you need, please contact us :)
We will try to issue an informative bimonthly newsletter to keep our doll enthusiasts up to date. Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites
Product Construction, Guarantee and Care
Every stocking is made by hand and carefully constructed in a clean air environment. Each stocking has elastic "trim" at the top to hold them in place to avoid slipping down the doll legs, elastic may vary by availability. Most offered stockings are made from 4way high stretch fabric and conform to the doll's leg shape. 4way stretch fabric allows for slightly higher or lower vertical stocking adjustments. Also, 4way stretch allows for the doll enthusiast's horizontal adjustment and gives the stockings an exact symmetry.
TDWS provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will refund or exchange, upon the item(s) return.
While we pre-wash all fabric prior to cutting, we do recommend that you rinse brightly hued items to insure that no dye remains. When brightly hued fabrics are left on dolls for extended wear from any product (dresses, pants, stockings, gloves, hats, ect.) there is always the chance that any remaining dye could mark the plastic. This is an unpredictable occurrence, so we do urge all doll owners to change their dolls outfits and accessories frequently to avoid any possible staining from any product.
Payment & Shipping Information
The Daughter Who Sews now accepts Visa and Mastercard at Ebay check out! Paypal payments are always accepted at check out and payment is to be received within 7 days of purchase.
All orders are shipped with tracking numbers and are shipped within 3-5 business days.
International orders please read this statement first!
International shipping times vary greatly due to unforeseen delays this includes the USA postal system, each countries customs (this can be the slowest factor), the receiving countries postal system and any type of negative world. We don't have any control over the shipping times and orders average 7-21 days. IF you order around the any US holiday this will also increase the shipping time by 7 days. Around a US holiday the shipping time will be 14-30 days. IF your order is taking too long, we recommend you to look at your tracking number first. When your order is delivered it will state Delivered to "Your country" otherwise it's still in transit. IF your order is over 21 days in transit please let us know and we will investigate the issue further. We love what we do, but we have no control over the delivery speed of international shipping .
US and International check out process is the same to receive the shipping discounts on multiple items. The steps go as followed.
- Step 1 Select your first item and click Add to Cart
- Step 2 To continue shopping click the "continue shopping" button
- Step 3 Select your 2nd item click Add to Cart then the 2nd item's shipping is marked as "Free" .
- Step 4 If you want to continue shopping click the "continue shopping" button and repeat steps 1 & 2. If your ready to check out click "proceed to checkout" inside your shopping cart view or click your shopping cart icon then click the "proceed to checkout" button.
- Step 5 Select payment type. We accept Visa and Mastercard at checkout. Paypal payments are always accepted. The check out screen will automatically display your multiple item shipping discount(s) with "FREE" next to the addition item(s) shipping cost. Each additional item ordered should give you free shipping, so you only pay for shipping once. If this is incorrect you can go to the optional step.
- Optional step When you have filled your cart, you're welcome to press "request total" inside the shopping cart view only. This tells us you are finished shopping and would like the shipping adjusted. We adjust the shipping and you will be sent a new invoice to pay on.
Caution: DO NOT press Buy it Now then pay on each item separately. You WILL NOT receive any shipping discounts when trying to buy multiple items!!!
* The Daughter Who Sews is not responsible for paying any taxes, import fees, tariffs, or miscellaneous charges when shipping Internationally.
Thank you for shopping with TDWS!
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.