American Football Mouth-guard Full Force High Pro with Strap
- Provides complete dental protection as well as concussion protection by the Full Force Gel 1
- Adult size for ages 11+, Youth for ages 10 and under
- This mouthpiece is not for use with braces
- Each mouthpiece comes with an anti-microbial case
- damping factor 6
1. Bring a small pot of water to a full boil. Put the mouth guard into the water for 12 seconds, do not exceed 12 seconds
2. Remove the mouth guard from the hot water
3. Immediately place the mouth guard around the upper teeth. The mouth guard will be warm but will not burn. Instantly secure guard by pressing tongue against the back of the upper teeth and press the back of the mouth guard with thumbs into upper teeth. Leave the guard in mouth for 20 seconds. Bite gently and suck all air and water out until a tight fit forms around upper teeth. Remove mouth guard and place in cold water for about 10 seconds.
4. Now check if the mouth guard fits perfectly. If you do not get a tight fit, repeat the procedure
For smaller mouths, the guard can be shortened by cutting along the rib marks, just above the arrows, as indicated with sharp scissors.