This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Postage Programme terms and conditionsThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Antique Iranian Qajar Persian Art Engraved Copper Plate
This auction is for an old & full hand made copper plate, from Persia & Qajar period ( 18-19th Century ) .
It's very lovely decorated with hammer engraved some flowers & two men picture on plate centre. The men sitting under a tree & playing musical instruments.
Age: Front of this plate several times polished, but back of plate is very darkness & looks like very old & plus the men dresses are like Iranian men dresses in Qajar period & that's why I believe it's from 19th Century.
Measures: 7.4 inches in Diameter.
Unpacked weight: 0.198 kg.
Condition: Used, but in good condition. Always I show my items with many photos & Please see supersized photos & judge yourself about an item's age & condition.
Please view my list for more interesting antique, collectable & decorative items!
SHIPPING & PACKAGING COSTS DISCOUNT: Always i do combine shipping & packaging costs for multiple buyers & your items can be packed together to save on P&P costs! Please wait & ask for to send you a combined P&P costs invoice, if you won two or more items & please let me know, if you like buy more items & save more in shipping & packaging costs.
BUY IT NOW price: You can buy this item immediately at a fixed price & once you buy it,it's your !
BEST OFFER [ MAKE OFFER ] : You can suggest a price that you're willing to pay for the item. Best Offer is an option available for Buy It Now items that allows you to make an offer to buy the item at a price that you select. The seller can accept, decline or counteroffer your Best Offer. If your offer is accepted by the seller, you are obliged to pay for it. Best Offer gives you an opportunity to negotiate the Buy It Now price with the seller. however, you should only make what you consider to be your "best" offer for the item because any seller who receives offers from more than one buyer for an item is likely to accept the highest offer.
UK Buyers: 1- Personal Cheque , 2- Postal order 3- PayPal 5- Cash ( on Pick up only ).
International Buyers: 1- PayPal 2 - International Money Transfer ( in GBP only ) .
- please let me know, if you you need items by a certain date ( UK only ) or if you like pay extra for packaging your purchase as a gift & i shall try to help.
- If you pay by PayPal then your item covered by PayPal's "Buyer Protection policy " and in line with this I have to provide documented insured cover for purchases. I reserve the right to insure items ( price £40.00 & over ) in line with this policy & the cost will be passed on the buyer.
Shipping to Worldwide : Europe, European Union, United States, Canada, Australia, Asia, N. and S. America,...
- Always I do combine P&P costs for multiple buyers & your purchased items can be packed together to save on postage & packaging costs !
- Please ask & wait for to send you a combined P&P invoice, if you won two & more items & please let me know , if you like bid more items & save more in shipping & packaging costs. - Your item will be very carefully packed & dispatched within 5 working days after received & cleared payment & a small charge included in postage cost for packaging materials costs .
- We keep postal receipts & buyers details on record for 2 months only.
- I will not be held responsible for any item lost during transit without a tracked delivery service, if your address not confirmed in ebay or you given us wrong address.
- The P&P cost is for one time delivery & you have to pay Postage cost again for resend your item, if your purchase returned.
- In the unlikely event of an item received damaged or being lost , please let me know. i will then make a claim on your behalf against in the royal mail. This can only be made 21 days after the dispatch date & the royal mail takes up to 28 days to reply to the claim. please be patient, Successful claims for loss will only reflect the value of the item & not postage cost. The royal mail any compensation will be passed on to the buyer.
Please do not leave any negative or neutral feedback before speaking to me as it is almost inevitably unnecessary&I do my best help guaranteed to resolve any problem that you might have. I also leave feedback buyer's feedback or after buyer let me know that item received safely & the buyer is happy with that.
Contact can be made through the eBay messaging service only & please don't send email. More contact options available & please ask for my email address or phone number , if you like talk more about an item.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.