Details about Any Car Diagnostic EOBD Engine Fault Live Code Reader Eraser Scanner Tool OilSee original listing
31 Aug, 2012 09:18:17 BST
Barking, London, United Kingdom
|Condition:||New||Type:||Code Reader/ Scan Tool|
|Suitable For:||Volkswagen, Vauxhall/ Opel, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Peugeot, Skoda, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Austin, Bentley, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Corvette, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Daimler, Datsun, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jeep||Sub-Type:||Code Reader|
|Brand:||Auto Snap||Compatability:||OBD2, EOBD|
|Item Type:||CR800||Vehicle Interface:||16 Pin|
LIVE SCANNER TOOL
for ALL CARS*
*FULLY FUNCTIONS WITH OBDII and EOBD compliant CARS
2001 onwards for Petrol Engine European Cars
2004 onwards for Diesel Engine European cars
1996 onwards for American cars
This tool connects to 16 pin CAN port
and can be used on any car sold in Europe from 2001(* please check description)
Works on such as:
VW, Ford, BMW, Toyota,
Mercedes-Benz, Vauxhall/Opel, Fiat
series and many more.
OBDII: USA ORIGIN ON-BOARD-DIAGNOSTICS STANDARD
EOBD: EU EUIVALENT OF OBDII
OBDII/EOBD Code Reader a mini hand-held device to diagnose your vehicle. It supports all OBDII protocol on allOBDII/EOBD compliant vehicles to enable car owner or technicians to accurately diagnose engine problems. This code reader is with simple and fashionable design, to make your vehicle service experience much easier!
Simply the headlines of the item:
· Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
· Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)”
· Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
· Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
· View freeze frame data
· Display live data & DTC definitions
· Display I/M readiness status
· Identifies pending codes
· Retrieve vehicle information (VIN)
· Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols (ISO9141, KWP 5BAUD INIT, KWP ADDR INT, KWP FASTINIT, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW)
· Small in size and conveniently fits in hand
· Highly reliable and easy to use
· Display: Backlit, 128x64 pixel
· Operating Temperature: 0 C to 60°C (32 to 140F°)
· Power: 10 to 15 volts provided via vehicle battery
· Dimensions: Length 118 mm
Width 68 mm
Height 21 mm
· Main Unit
Orders paced before 14:00 GMT on business days will be shipped the same the day form London, UK with Royal Mail 1st Class recorded. International orders are welcome, we urge our customers to go with recorded delivery or express delivery.
This product is under one year manufacturer's warranty, we do accept exchanges for 30 day period from the sale date. Following that period we will only validate requests for faulty units. This item is CE and FCC approved device.
Returns and Refunds
Return postage is not covered and unless the item is faulty. We strictly don't refund the postage cost for returned items. Without seller's permission returns are not accepted nor granted.
Return policy details
Seller accept returns within 60 day period starting with the shipment date. Refunds are issued for the returns after receival and examination of the item. Partial refund is given for the items not returned completely. Return postage is not refunded unless it is confirmed by the seller in advance. Refunds will be issued through the payment platform monies received. For return requests coming after 60 days, seller grants only store credit as the original purchase amount.
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.