Details about Arduino Bluetooth Module Slave Wireless Serial Board x3See original listing
12 Jul, 2012 10:04:54 BST
Free Economy Delivery | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Arduino Bluetooth Module Slave Wireless Serial Board x3
1) Wireless serial bluetooth port.
2) With free power adapter bottom board come with well power regulator.
User can connect 3.3 to 5VDC and connect TX and RX to your control IO (general 3.3 to 5V digital input output of MCU or arduino IO is ok, or general TLL IO)
3) Easy to connect this module with PC, just search and key "1234" passcode.
4) With white SMD LED on the adapter board, can see the Bluetooth connection status.
Step to connect:
1) Connect the wiring, power up, while the device is not connected, the bluetooth module board has a white LED flashing
2) At PC side, search bluetooth device.
3) Found name called "LINVOR" device
4) Connect it, and passcode is "1234"
5) While connection is ok, you can see the LED become always on.
Basically, user can only use 2 to 5 pin in most of the application
Industrial serial port bluetooth, Drop-in replacement for wired serial connections, transparent usage. You can use it
simply for a serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project and etc.
Pairing code :
Bluetooth protocal :
Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
CSR chip : Bluetooth
Pin definition :
to indicate the module state. After powered on, flashing intervals differ in different states.
Shipping & Payment Information:
Return policy details
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.