ARMAND NICOLET Tramelan S05 Automatic Sports Watch
Box , Papers , warranty , Tag
Armand Nicolet Tramelan S05 Automatic Day Date Watch with Box, Papers, Tag
Original Black Dial with Radium Markers
Stainless Steel Case Is in New Unused Condition
Size measuring 44mm width without Crown & 51mm Lugs tip to tip.
Original Leather Band Attached to it Unused
Original Crystal Glass Unused.
As with all of our watches, authenticity is guaranteed!
PayPal is the best & safest way to pay us
Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
- Bank Transfer
- Cash on Collection as item is Located in U.K. Birmingham , only when notified prior to bidding.
1. Q. I do not have PayPal , How can i Pay?
A. You can pay us Via Bank to bank transfer or if you have credit card you can simply make one PayPal account & pay us via PayPal using your credit card.
2. Q. Do you accept Credit cards?
A. No , We only accept Credit cards through PayPal.
FREE Shipping , We usually dispatch within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment
- All Items are Safely & Carefully Packed
- We Usually dispatch within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment.
- No Handling Charges
- Free Domestic Shipping
- For Domestic Shipping in U.K. Royal Mail Special Delivery
- It Guarantee your item to reach next Day.
- Online Tracking is available.
- Free Standard Shipping Worldwide
- For International Shipping we use Royal Mail Signed for or Airsure
- Online Tracking is available.
- Number of Days to reach you.
- U.S.A. - 5-7 working days depending your local customs sometimes it reached late can do till 20-25days due to higher & stricter customs in U.S.A.
- Europe - 3-5 working days
- Rest of World - 6-8 working days depending your local customs sometimes it reached late can do till 20-25days due to higher & stricter customs now a days.
- We also use EXPRESS Shipping like FEDEX , PARCEL FORCE but we take extra charge & it is all up to you to select & please notify us.
1. Q. When will my item be ship?
A. Within 1 working day , providing there is no Holiday.
2. Q. Do you use Express Shipping & how much do you charge?
A. Yes, We use FedEx & Parcel Force Express Shipping , we charge only extra 40GBP , though it more than that but we pay the rest for our buyers.
3. Q. I received my item & its not working?
A. Please email us so we can correct the problem to your satisfaction. On rare occasions due to rough shipping trip and/or altitude or temperature variations experienced in transit can cause a watch to not run properly as these mechanical watches due to it fragility and complex movement nature it can happen in transit.
International Customers may Experience Delays due to Customs & it is your responsibility for custom fees if any
- We accept Payments in USD , GBP & Euro Depending on which country our item is listed in.
- We accept payment from Worldwide & again PayPal is what we prefer , the Best & Secure way.
- Buyers will pay any customs or import duties as these charges are your responsibility.
- International customers can experience delays due to customs
- Duties & Taxes are normally collected by delivering freight company or when you pick up the item & please do not confuse them for additional charge.
1. Q. Why it takes so long for item to be delivered?
A. There can be customs delay in receiving your item. Every country if different in proceesing of items.
2. Q. How much will I pay in customs duties?
A. Every Country is different. Please contact your local customs office and / or shipping carrier for the amount
3. Q. Is customs & Duties refund by Genuine Authentic Watches if i return the Item for refund
A. No we do not refund any of the customs duties, you can contact local customs office or shipping carrier to request a reimbursement.
14 Days money Back Guarantee on all my watches & items.
- Buyer pays return shipping fees on any return for any reason.
- Time Limit : 14 days from the time of receipt.
- Refund Type: On receipt of return item we will straight away refund you the winning amount.
- Exchange : It is your choice up to you.
- Items Condition : As it is your received.
- Return Address: Our U.K. Birmingham Address , contact us to confirm.
1. Q. Can I return the item for a refund?
A. Yes. Just email us and return it us after confirming our address.
2. Q. Is there any restocking fee?
A. No, providing you return it so we receive it within 14days if possible.
3. Q. Is Shipping refunded?
A. No, The original shipping fees and the shipping cost back to us is not refunded.
4. Q. I received my watch and it is not working?
A. Please email us so we can correct the problem to your satisfaction. On rare occasions due to rough shipping trip and/or altitude or temperature variations experienced in transit can cause a watch to not run properly as these are mechanical watches due to it's fragility and complex movement nature it can happen in transit.
All our watches are Authentic & learn with us about authenticity & pre owned watches
Authenticity is guaranteed!
- Every watch has been thoroughly examined and authenticated by our master-watchmaker.
- All watches are checked for authenticity , mechanical and aesthetic condition to make sure it is not stolen.
- We have been in business for more than two Decades.
- Feel Free to discuss the authenticity of any item you are interested in Purchasing.
- All watches & items offered by us are pre-owned.
- We are an independent seller and are not affiliated with Rolex, USA or any other brands, nor are an authorized reseller.
In Order to verify the authenticity of any Rolex, you will need to view these 4 point verification points used by watch experts and professional.
These areas are full proof for validating the authenticity of a Rolex.
- The Serial #
- The Model (reference) #
- The Movement #'s (serial # and caliber) & signature
- The Inside back id#
On all Model produced before 2007 the Serial # is located between the lugs (where the band connects to the case). The band is removed to view serial #
The following is an example showing where the serial # is located :
On all Model produced before 2007 the model # is located between the top lugs (where the band connects to the case). The band is removed to view model #
The following is an example showing where the model # is located :
The case id# and signature is located on the inside of the case back. The case must be opened to view the case back id# and signature
The following is an example showing where the case id # and signature is located :
The movement #'s and signature is located on the movement. The case must be opened to view the movement #'s and signature. There are two movement #'s, caliber & another is serial # the unique to the movement (never the same as the serial # of the case) and the caliber
The following is an example showing where the movement #'s and signature is located (Picture with and without rotor so you can see numbers):
Important notes about Rolex , Rolex has been around for more than 100 years. Changes to Rolex watches throughout these years
- Like all successful products and companies , the Rolex watch has evolved through the decades.
- Rolex usually makes changes to each model about every 10 years approx. This includes changes to band.
- Usually ,each change is small so that it does not compromise the style and success of that model. (Example: A Rolex from 1970s will be a little different from the same model from the 1980's and the 1980's Rolex will be different from the same model from the 1990's... and so on)
- RED flag if a new Rolex is exactly the same as one from decades past one. (Example: Although the styling has remained the same, a 1980's Datejust will look a little different than a new watch. This includes changes to the band. A new Datejust be heavier than 1980's model. There has been many changes to the Datejust over the years, biggest changes happening mid 2000's)
- Older Rolex watches typically weigh less than the newer watches. This depends on the year of production and model reference #.
- Rolex parts & accessories have changed throughout the years. (Example : Before Rolex outfitted their watch with sapphire crystals, they used plastic crystals).
Due to Rolex's sales policies , authorized Rolex dealers are prohibited from providing verification of pre-owned Rolex watches with custom aftermarket additions (such as accessories or a band)
- We recommend you have it checked by a 3rd party independent Certified Watchmaker.
- If you have been told that the watch is not authentic, I can guarantee they did not show you the key areas (as shown above in validating Rolex) pictured and performed those four verification tests as they are the only "full proof" verification method. It is important for you to personally see each of the four areas & have them show you these areas of verification.
Remember that an Authorized Rolex Dealer is just a company that sells Rolex.
- They are not actually Rolex. They are just authorized to sell Rolex watches.
- Employee that work for an Authorized Rolex Dealer do not need to know anything about Rolex except for the current product they sell.
- Rolex is just one of the many items that an Authorized Rolex Dealer sells.... so it would be impossible for them to be an expert in all years of production of all models and the different changes each product of each manufacturer has gone through for the last 100 years... They just need to be an expert in what product they have in the store.
- An Authorized Rolex Dealer is the direct competition of an Internet Retailer... except they can not compete with price Internet merchants provide.
- Do not expect Authorized Rolex Dealer to say nice things about your Internet purchase. If they did, they know there would never be a reason for you to buy a pre-owned Rolex from them.
About our Pre-owned watches
We are an independent sales center of Pre-owned Rolex & other fine manufacturers whose watches we sell.
- We are independent dealer of fine vintage watches and are not an authorized agent.
- We are not affiliated with any of the fine manufacturers whose watches we sell. We are not affiliated with Rolex Watch Company Ltd.
Genuine_Authentic_Watches is not an official nor an authorized dealer of any product offered or sold. We have no affiliation with the manufacturers. All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purpose only. We are not affiliated in any way with Rolex.
Aftermarket Parts & Accessories.
- Aftermarket parts and/or accessories are not made by the watch manufacturers. They are made by company independent from the watch manufacturer. (Example : If the aftermarket part and/or accessories is on a Rolex, than that part is not made by Rolex)
- Aftermarket parts and/or accessories can not have any of the watch manufacturer's trademarks, hallmarks and logos. (Example : If the aftermarket part is on a Rolex, then that part will NOT have a Rolex crown or logo)
- On some watches, we do use aftermarket parts and/or accessories. Please review the description thoroughly as we provide full disclosure of what's aftermarket.
We never guarantee that any of the watches we sell are waterproof or water resistant.
- Since we primarily sell pre-owned wristwatches we have no way to be certain whether the watch has retained the original waterproofing or resistance it may have had when new.
- Please keep these watches away from water, they are by no means waterproof and should be cared for appropriately.
BOX & PAPERS
Box and papers NEVER guarantee authenticity
- All box and papers do is guarantee the box and papers are authentic. The bad guys know that people put trust into original papers so by putting genuine papers with a fake watch allows them to pull off a scam...and when the buyer finds out down the road the watch was fake, the scammer is long gone.
- The only way to check authenticity is by having the watch checked.
Box and papers are not included with any item except when noted in the description
- As with most pre-owned watches, the original box and/or papers are not available because they were not retained by the original owner.
Appraisals are not included with any item except when noted in the description
- Appraisals done/offered by the company from which you are buying an item from is a conflict of interest and is often viewed as biased. Many sellers will use inflated appraisals to help sell their items.
- It is always best to have a 3rd party independent appraisal/jewelry company provide an appraisal. This is because they have nothing to gain or lose by providing truthful and accurate information.
We Strive for Five(5)***** Star Positive Feedback & your Experience.
After receiving Cleared Payment we dispatch items within 1 working day.
We update your item with tracking code & shipping Courier in eBay & mark your item as dispatched.
Then we leave all our buyers Positive feedback & we ask them the same.
Please leave us a FIVE (5) Star positive feedback in all departments when you receive the item & are satisfied with it.
IF Any problem Arises please inform us & give us a chance, so we can correct the problem to your satisfaction.
We will give the Best possible solution for you & make you 100% happy & Satisfied at the end of transaction.
ABOUT Genuine Authentic Watches
Our Motto is customer Satisfaction, we want our Customers to be Happy & Satisfied.
A proud family business first established way back in 1980s.
Our promise is that we will treat you exactly how we like to be treated ourselves. We will do anything possible for you to have the best FIVE (5) star positive eBay experience.
Always here at your service to serve you the best of our service.
We Value our relationship with our customers.
We sell genuine and authentic high-end watches. You'll find the vintage used and pre-owned designer watches and classic luxury watches like Omega, Rolex, Cartier, Zenith, Longines, Tissot, Rado, Eternamatic etc. in our collection.
We are extremely proud of our fine and long standing reputation both within the trade and within our community.
Feel Free to contact us any time we would love to be in contact with our fellow eBay customers.
Don't forget to check our other auctions. Let us know if we can answer any questions or assist in any way.