All items are shipped within one business day of having cleared payment. Orders placed after 3:00 AM EST will be shipped the next day.Answers to Frequently Asked Shipping Questions
1. The estimated delivery is provided by eBay, and not by us. They use historical tracking information in accordance with the USPS. Unfortunately, they are only providing an estimate, and actual delivery times vary depending on what method you pay for!
2. We only offer Signature Confirmation on Express Mail packages.
3. If you purchase more than one item in the same day, we will ship the items together. We do not offer combined shipping discounts, as we ship based on weight alone.
4. We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Domestic Items. However, we do offer expedited services at a very low price. International shipping prices are based on weight and destination.
5. Our economy carrier is UPS Mail Innovations. Typical delivery for this service is within five business days. If you are looking for a faster service, please choose one of the upgrades we offer.
6. Because eBay requires us to ship items to the address provided during checkout. We do not honor address change requests. All items will only be shipped to the address that was specified at check-out. If you need the item shipped to another address, we must cancel the order and you must check out again and specify the preferred address during checkout.
7. We do not offer local pickups. Or inside sales! Everything we sell is meant to be purchased online, and shipped.
8. If you elect Express Shipping, we will do our best to make sure it goes out in the same day.
9. Because we deal in such bulk quantities. We are unable to affix special notes to the reference fields of order. As such, requests to do so will not be fulfilled. This also goes for writing special notes on the outside of box.
10. Please do not ask us to declare false information on Customs forms. This includes stating the item sold at a lower value, that the item is not usable, or is a gift. THIS IS CUSTOMS FRAUD, AND IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW IN THE UNITED STATES. We will not honor these requests.
11. First Class Mail International is not a track-able service to all destinations at this time. USPS is slowly rolling out tracking to certain countries as time goes on. If you are looking for a traceable service, please choose Priority or Express Mail International. Delivery time varies by destination for First Class Mail International, and we are unable to provide any sort of delivery estimates.
12. If you need to return an item, you must do so through eBay’s return system.