Reason of Clearance:
B Grade - Unwanted Return/Ex-Display Model, 6 Month Warranty, non-refundable.
Please be advised that this is a B-Grade item, it has been fully tested and is in perfect working order however the packaging may not be in perfect condition and the product could have minor scratches. It is supplied with a 6 month warranty and is not covered by our 14 day return policy.
- USB Powered - Plug and Play Device - Supported by Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Time Shift to Pause and Rewind Live TV - Scheduled and Real-Time Recording
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) - Subtitling (Where Available) - Captures MPEG 1/2/4 and H.264
- Ultra Low Power Consumption - Infra Red Remote Included - 75Ohm RF Connection
- Dimensions: 50mm x 20mm x 14mm
Watch and Record Freeview TV on your Laptop or Desktop PC. The latest USB TV-Stick from August uses state of the art technology to give further improve reception quality. Undoubtedly the best performing USB TV-Stick we've tested.
Being powered by USB means that there's no need for an additional power supply, just plug it into your computer attach an aerial and it's good to go.
The August DVB-T202 gives you the power to time shift your programs, allowing you to pause and rewind live TV. Pick and plan your viewing using the user-friendly EPG, turn on subtitles when available and record shows to watch back at your leisure. You can even sit back and relax, taking control from the couch with the infra red remote control.
Note: For Windows 8, please download the driver from:
-CPU: 1.7GHz or above
- RAM: 512MB or above
- Graphic Card: 32 MB or above
- Sound Card, CD-ROM, USB2.0 port
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Microsoft Direct X9.0 or above
- USB Freeview TV receiver
- Portable antenna with magnetic base & smooth surface suction base
- Remote control
- Software CD
- User manual
Please note that in some areas reception using the supplied portable aerial may be difficult. This is due to the ongoing roll-out of Freeview in the UK, for further advice and access to the roll-out schedule, we recommend freeview.co.uk. Signal boosters and amplifiers may help improve reception in marginal areas. After roll-out, distance from transmitter, tall local structures and density of walls and ceilings may all still affect reception.
August is TV brand of an UK based manufacturer August International Ltd, a specialist of manufacturing portable Freeview TVs - standalone and combined with portable DVD players. August TV and computer TV receivers have recently won a number of awards in the UK including Top 3 Small Screen TV of Channel 4, 4-Star awards from "What Hi-Fi ? Sound and Vision" and "Active Home" magazines. August TVs have also been featured recently by Channel 5 Gadget Show and a number of leading magazines in the UK.