Please note that the carriage stated is to mainland U.K. only.
If you live in the Scottish Highlands or Lowlands or the Outer Hebrides, Please contact as the carriage charges may differ.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of this transaction, please contact before leaving feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
This sale is for 1 x Perma Star Vario Unit inc batteries & 1 x M120 (120cc) Cart
Note that the cost of this item is almost HALF the retail Price!!!
Perma Star Vario is used for single-point lubrication of roller- and sliding bearings, chains, open gears, guides and other components. Perma Star Vario is the ideal lubricator for applications that require precise lubricant metering even where the ambient temperature is subject to significant fluctuations.
Housing Design: Plastic
Drive: Electromechanical, re-usable.
Exchange Set: Filled LC-unit & battery pack.
Discharge Period: 1,3,6 or 12 months.
Lubricant Volume: 60cc, 120cc or 250cc.
Ambient Temperature: -10 to +50'C / +14 to 122'F
Pressure Build Up: Max. 5 bar/75 psi
Perma Star M120 Cartridge
PURITY* FG Grease is an advanced food grade lubricant specially formulated to deliver superior performance and food grade purity under the highly demanding conditions of food processing operations. PURITY FG Grease provides outstanding lubrication and pumpability over a wide range of temperatures, superior equipment protection under shock loading conditions, and exceptional resistance to water washout and water jet spray loss. PURITY FG Grease also provides excellent protection of gears, bearings and equipment from wear and corrosion.
Food Grade Approval
Fully approved for use in and around food processing areas
• H1 registered by NSF
• Meets the requirements of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) as an H1 lubricant for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants where incidental food contact may occur
• All components comply with FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 “Lubricants with incidental food contact”
• Registered by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for use in registered food processing plants
• Certified Kosher and Pareve by Star K
• Certified Halal by IFANCA
• Free of genetically modified substances
• Maintains food allergy safety
• Free of gluten
• Does not contain and is manufactured in a facility that does not manufacture, store or otherwise handle any sesame seeds, milk, eggs, fish and shellfish, soy, wheat and sulphites.
PURITY FG Grease is specially formulated for the food industry, but performs equally well in these applications:
• Sleeve and anti-friction bearings, slides, guides and couplings
• Lumber and pulp/paper machinery where staining or contamination is a concern
• Textile machinery bearings
Superior Performance Benefits
• Superior resistance to lubricant breakdown in harsh operating environments
• Maintains consistency and lubrication in the presence of food acids, juices and by-products
• Does not run from bearings under steam cleaning
• Highly resistant to water washout, water jet spray, and most sterilizing chemicals used in cleaning
Please note that here at Smith & Allan we have a full range of Vintage, Classic, Automotive, Haulage, Agricultural, Industrial and Motorcycle oils.
If you have a technical question on any oil in these fields, Please don’t hesitate to ask. Contact us through our on-line e-bay shop smith_and_allan , or contact our customer services on 01325 462228
WHY NOT TRY OUR AMERON, TEKALOID & COACH ENAMELS FOR TOUCHING UP OR RE-PAINTING YOUR VINTAGE MACHINES AVAILABLE IN MOST BS or RAL COLOUR RANGES
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
PLEASE ASK FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Delivery & Returns Policy
Items that are sent via the Royal Mail are out of our control once they leave our site. If the item does not arrive, the Royal Mail doesn’t class an item as missing for 15 days. Any item delivered damaged needs to be signed for as damaged. If this isn’t possible you will be required to send a photograph of the damaged goods and e-mail to email@example.com so a claim can be processed.
Payment is to be made by credit card, debit card or direct debit through PayPal, cheque, postal order or cash on collection. Please ask any questions before you buy, we are happy to help. If you buy an item in error we will happily refund you minus the cost of return shipping as long as the item is sealed and in the condition you received it. For orders that are cancelled or returned we will charge an 8% restocking and admin fee of the item price and we will not refund the cost of the original shipping. The return service used by you must cover the value of the contents, if not and the item goes missing you will only be able to claim the cover of service sent. We will not refund you the difference. If you receive a defective item please contact us immediately and we will exchange for a new item as soon as possible. Postage will be covered by us. All items are sent with postage insurance included in the shipping price. If an issue arises with non-delivery please note it takes 15 working days before a claim can be made, claims will be resolved as quickly as possible. You will receive a full refund or replacement product. Packaging may differ from those pictured.
Orders will be dispatched within 3 working days; you will be notified of order dispatch via email so please include your email address with your order. Delivery addresses cannot be changed after payment has been made. Items will be sent to your address in the order process. If you are using PayPal and wish to send to a different address than the one linked with your PayPal account, you must add the different address in the PayPal notes section of the payment. By purchasing from our website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined. If you have any doubts you should contact us before purchasing.