We pride ourselves on:-
Excellent product knowledge
Vast stock range and availability
Next working day delivery if ordered before 4pm
100% customer satisfaction (if not, tell us!)
B-Stock means box damaged products, end of line models, trade show display or showroom clearance stock all fully covered by manufacturers 1 year warranty!!!
The NOVATION NOCTURN 49 KEYBOARD is an intelligent plug-in/sequencer controller.
The NOVATION NOCTURN 49 displays control information where you really need it: on your computer monitor. The Automap software graphically displays Nocturn's control surface, enabling you to assign controllers by simply clicking on them.
The NOCTURN 49 tell you what is going on: LED rings around the 8 encoders show their current settings, and LED's behind the buttons tell you if they are on or off.
At your fingertips are 20 brilliant effects that deliver exceptional colour, unprecedented control and multiple routing options.
The Nocturn Keyboard is based on the control surface of the hugely popular Novation Nocturn. The addition of a keyboard means that Nocturn's spacious controller layout has been adapted as part of a full control solution for DAW users. The latest version of Automap software graphically displays all control information and enables you to assign parameters with a single click.
Nocturn Keyboard has been designed as a musical instrument as well as a control surface. The high-quality Fatar 'Fast Touch' keyboard mechanism, with velocity-sensitivity and aftertouch, allows for more expressive playing styles. There are separate pitch bend and modulation wheels, and 8 velocity sensitive drum pads for sketching drum patterns and triggering samples.
- Velocity-sensitive, keyboard from Fatar, with assignable after-touch. The Nocturn Keyboard feels like playing an instrument rather than a computer peripheral
- Brightly lit 11 segment LED rings around the eight smooth encoders, and backlit buttons throughout provide instant visual feedback for every physical control.
- All 8 oversized encoders are touch sensitive, bringing up mapping information and allowing you to 'touch' in automation data on DAW's with a 'touch' mode.
- The 9th encoder is a unique 'Speed Dial' which allows you to instantly change the value of any parameter the cursor is pointing at, with no assignment needed whatsoever.
- Nocturn Keyboard features 8 'softfeel' velocity sensitive drum pads. These can do more than just trigger notes and sketch drum patterns, all can be assigned to control software parameters.
- 8 trigger pads, 8 dials, 14 buttons, modulation wheel. Sustain and expression pedal control can also be added.
- Separate pitch and modulation wheels - the modulation wheel can be assigned (like the other controls) to software parameters through Automap.
- Nocturn Keyboard is powered by USB saving valuable plug sockets. It can also be powered down without being unplugged, preserving battery power in laptops.
Automap software comes bundled free with Nocturn Keyboard