(amount confirmed at checkout) To be provided at checkout
This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions
This listing is for a brand new ready-to-run Bachmann release - a G Scale Baldwin 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive & Coal Tender representing the Pennsylvanian Railroad(PRR) - the standard railroad of America during the early 20th Century.
The detailed Baldwin Steam Locomotive & matching Coal Tender are finished in an impressive Dark Green livery and come with operating headlight, realistic smoke smoke (oil supplied) and electronic speed synchronized sound (needs 9v battery not supplied).
It has been liberated from the Pennsylvania Train Set (Cat.No.90082) so does not come boxed but will be securely packed for delivery.
Compatible with other makes such as LGB, Piko, Aristo-craft Classic, etc. and runs on 45mm Gauge Track.
This locomotive (see accompanying photograph) comes in the livery of the mighty Pennsylvania Railroad. Recognised as “the Standard Railroad of America” the Pennsylvanian Railroad earned the distinction of being the largest railroad in the world for much of its 122 year history.
Shipping:This item is normally shipped by Interlink Express / DPD Courier for speed and security. Rates are as follows: Domestic:
UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands) - £10 UK Isle of Wight - £20 UK Highlands & Islands (Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Scilly Islands) - £24.00
Zone 1 (Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland) - £15
Zone 2 (Austria, Denmark, Switzerland*) - £24 Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Slovenia) - £30 Zone 4 (Latvia, Lithuania) - £32
Zone 5 (Bulgaria, Tunisia, Turkey) - £42 N.B. An additional charge of £25 will be made for final Customs clearance for non-EU* destinations subject to terms of shipment, except Bulgaria which will incur and additional £35.
A really impressive addition to any layout especially those who model on an American or Freelance basis.
SEEALSO LISTINGS FOR MATCHING OBSERVATION & PASSENGER CARS
1. Payment is due within 7 days of end of the auction unless otherwise agreed.
2. PAYPAL - For convenience I accept Paypal payments to my account name firstname.lastname@example.org at no extra charge.
3. PERSONAL CHEQUE - Cheques are welcome but please allow at least 5 working days for your cheque to clear. Remember to write the details of the won auction on the back including your name, address and the item description together with Auction item number. Please make cheque payable to G Scale Online.
4. DIRECT BANK TRANSFER - Payment by electronic means is convenient and preferable so if you are able to make such payments let me know and I will advise you of the relevant account details.
5. OVERSEAS - For bidders from outside the UK I can only accept Paypal or Electronic Bank Transfers in Pounds Sterling only.
6. SHIPPING - Most items can be shipped worldwide. Courier rates listed are normally for Mainland UK addresses and some EU countries (e.g. France,Germany). Please email me first to check on shipping costs for Highlands & Islands in the UK and other European destinations if they have not been included in the item description as shipping costs may be higher and in some cases considerably higher. All items that are shipped both inside and outside the UK can normally be insured and the cost is either included in the P & P amount quoted.or will be an option at a flat fee of £8 for up to £1000 of cover (what the Courier charges me). Overseas bidders should also contact me (email@example.com) if you require special insurance.
7. POSTAGE - It is our aim to despatch all items within 48 hours of the payment having being received and cleared. (Please be aware that cheques may sometimes take up to 5 working days to clear). All items are normally shipped by First Class Post in the UK but it may occasionally be necessary to use the Standard Parcels service for heavier items. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after posting but please allow 7 working days to receive your items as mail often takes longer than the published Royal Mail targets.
Please add £1.10 for Recorded "Signed For" delivery if required. If you do require express delivery please e-mail me and I will advise additional cost for either Royal Mail Special Delivery (normally >24 hours) or Express Courier (Next Day in most areas) where this is not a specified option. If you do not receive your item within 14 working days after sending payment, please contact me as soon as possible so that a claim can be lodged with the relevant carrier.
8. RETURNS POLICY - As is customary for Auction Sales items are sold "as is".but i want you to be totally satisfied with your transaction. If items are not to your complete satisfaction, please contact me within 48 hours of receipt detailing the reasons why and what you would like to happen to resolve the situation. Items that are returned within 7 days, for any reason, at the cost of the buyer, in the same condition that they were sent will receive a full refund (excluding the return postage & packaging), For more valuable items it is strongly recommended that you request "other 24 Hour Courier" service which more or less guarantees delivery the next working day and can provide compensation for loss or damage up to £1000 if required.
9. DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS 2000
Unless otherwise specified in the Ebay listing any sale will be covered by the Distance Selling regulations 2000. This means that customers located in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we'll refund the per-item charge for delivery that you incurred
where you are returning an entire order, we'll refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge that you incurred
we will refund only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK
where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
N.B. We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us or any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
Thank you for using G Scale Online. We can supply an expanding range of G Scale (45mm Gauge) models suitable for the Garden Layout from well known manufacturers that I am not allowed to mention.
I believe we offer the lowest prices in the UK and hundreds of customers have already commented on the quality of our products and the excellent standard of service we strive to provide.
Please note that we do not have a shop but supply by mail order although you are welcome to call in by arrangement to collect previously ordered goods. Nearly all our products are brand new but we do occasionally offer second-hand goods at sensible prices.
We are also able to supply Bachmann HO & On30 trains at substantially discounted prices.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.