Details about BAGLEY PRESSED GLASS JETIQUE POLKA DOT EQUINOX BOWL & FLOWER FROGBAGLEY PRESSED GLASS JETIQUE POLKA DOT EQUINOX BOWL & FLOWER FROG See original listing
“Scratches commensurate with use/age.”
22 Feb, 2014 22:45:33 GMT
ROTHERHAM, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
|Seller notes:||“Scratches commensurate with use/age.”|
|Type of Glass:||
|Country of Origin:||
GLASS JETIQUE POLKA DOT EQUINOX BOWL & FROG
MADE IN ENGLAND
Stunning Art Deco Pressed glass Equinox Bowl and flower frog - bowl features a polka dot design.
7-hole Flower Frog is impressed marked; Made in England
Bowl Size approx. 6" diameter x 2.5" high
Excellent used condition - no damage - scratches and normal wear commensurate with use and age.
Produced by Bagley of Knottingley, England.
A nice addition to your collection / home.
(Please take time to view my other Items for sale)
Terms & Conditions of
Postage, Packaging & Handling
* Buyer to pay all postage, packaging and handling costs as specified in listing.
* International bidders please contact me before placing a bid to confirm postage, packaging & handling charges, payment method etc.
* All Items are carefully and securely packaged to high standards (see my feedback)
* Will combine shipping on multiple items.
* Please allow 3-5 days cheque clearance
* I will only ship items once the full payment has been received.
Accepted Payment Methods:
*Personal sterling cheque drawn against a UK bank (subject to additional bank charges)
*GBP Postal order
* Items must be paid for within 7 days of end of auction to avoid disappointment and further action being taken.
*Items must be returned in its original unused/unworn condition or no refund considered.
*Photographic evidence of any damages to be forward to me asap.
Please allow adequate timescale to resolve issues.
*Buyer to pay shipping & handling charges on all returns.
Returns accepted unless specified in listing
* I will describe and photograph items as accurately and honestly as possible. If you are unsure of any aspect of the item offered, please email before bidding, for further information, clarification or additional photos etc.
* If occasional errors occur in my listings, please forgive me and be assured that I will always work to resolve any problems should any arise in an appropriate given timescale.
* Measurements are approximate.
I wanted to buy this bowl but the system does not work without your indication of the shipping costs. I am very interested and would ask you to fill in the shipping costs to the Netherlands,
Thank you and kind... Continue reading
A: Hi The P&P to the Netherlands will be £14.99 via Airmail Small Packet Service. You would select 'Buy It Now' option then seller to send invoice to you with Postal costs etc. Regards Webhay5
|10 Feb, 2014|