Details about BEATLES - IT'S NOT TOO BAD THE EVOLUTION OF STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER CD MINTSee original listing
14 Jul, 2014 19:29:24 BST
[ 6 bids ]
£6.99 Royal Mail International Standard (Small Packets) | See details
See details about international postage here. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
Items delivered internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international selling.
Castleford, United Kingdom
New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original ... Read moreabout the condition
|Artists/ Groups:||The Beatles|
The Beatles - 'It's Not Too Bad' (The Evolution Of Strawberry Fields Forever) CD
'It's Not Too Bad' massive 28 track CD charts the complete evolution and development of The Beatles finest work - 'Strawberry Fields Forever' from conception to release. Starting with the earliest known documented origin recorded during The Beatles 1964 USA visit. Then continuing with the Autumn 1966 Santa Isabel demo's, November 1966 Kenwood home demo's, November / December 1966 EMI demo's and finishing the journey with the RS5 mix and final mono / stereo variations. A complete and unique insight into the genesis of 'Strawberry Fields Forever' arguable the pivotal point in The Beatles career. As a point of interest the name 'It's Not Too Bad' was John's early working title for 'Strawberry Fields Forever'.
This magnificent CD comes complete with some wonderful detailed artwork featuring a selection of images of John taken at locations such as the USA tour, Santa Isabel, his Kenwood home and EMI studios. Also included is a comprehensive detailed booklet charting the various recording sessions.
All in perfect NEAR MINT condition.
STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER - THE BEATLES 1964 USA VISIT February 1964
1. MELODY ON HOHNER MOUTH ORGAN 1964
STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER - (IT’S NOT TOO BAD) SANTA ISABEL DEMOS Autumn 1966
2. WARM UP
3. TAKE ONE
4. TAKE TWO
5. TAKE THREE
6. TAKE FOUR
7. TAKES FIVE AND SIX
STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER - KENWOOD DEMOS November 7th 1966 - November 24th 1966
9. ELECTRIC GUITAR OVERDUB REHEARSAL
10. ELECTRIC GUITAR OVERDUB ONTO INSTRUMENTAL DEMO
11. DEMO PLAYBACK / CHAT
12. VOCAL OVERDUB (DOUBLE-TRACKING LEAD VOCAL) ONTO DEMO
13. DEMO PLAYBACK
14. ELECTRIC GUITAR DEMO - TAKE ONE
15. ELECTRIC GUITAR COMPOSING SEQUENCE TAKES TWO - SEVEN
16. ELECTRIC GUITAR DEMO - TAKE EIGHT
17. MELLOTRON / VOCALS OVERDUB ONTO COMPOSING SEQUENCE
STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER - THE EMI SESSIONS 24th November 1966 - 29th December 1966
18. TAKE ONE - November 24th 1966
19. TAKE TWO - November 28th 1966
20. TAKE THREE & FOUR - November 28th 1966
21. TAKE FIVE & SIX - November 29th 1966
22. TAKE SEVEN (TAPE REDUCTION TAKE SIX) - November 29th 1966
23. TAKE SEVEN (REMIX THREE) - November 29th 1966
24. TAKE TWENTY FIVE w/SI - December 15th 1966
25. TAKE TWENTY SIX w/SI - December 21st 1966
26. RS5 - December 29th 1966
STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER - FINAL RELEASED VERSIONS
27. STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER STEREO
28. STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER MONO
UK postage is: £2.99. EU postage is: £4.99. Rest of the world postage is: £6.99. Combined postage is available.