BEATS BY DR. DRE SOLO CANDY PEARL SKIN Wrap Decal Vinyl 3M Monster HeadphonesSee original listing
06 Sep, 2012 15:36:26 BST
US $9.49 (approx. £6.25) USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
New Jersey, United States
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||Beats By Dr. Dre Skin for Solo Headphones|
Candy Pearl Skin for Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones
*Headphones NOT included. This is for the SKIN ONLY!
*PLEASE INDICATE WHAT COLOR YOU WOULD LIKE WHEN CHECKING OUT*
Otherwise, any available color will be sent by default.
Skinpee.com provides you with stylish protection for your Beats SOLO & SOLO HD Headphones!
We are the FIRST company to produce skins for these headphones!
• Give your Beats Headphones a complete makeover with a skin kit from our Candy Pearl Collection.*
• Set your headphones apart with bright, vivid, pearlescent colors.
• Our skin kits are cut so precisely, it looks factory-made by Monster.
• Offers the best, stylish, most affordable way to achieve a new look or to hide already-existing blemishes.
• Further protect your Beats from scratches and abrasions from everyday use.
• Easy to apply and easy to remove without leaving any residue whatsoever.
• Can still be folded and packed away like normal.
• Made from HIGH QUALITY 3M sprayed with layers of DuPont Pearl Paint.
• May smell like paint when first applied.
*These are NOT hard cases.
• CAD designed with perfect corners and perfect fitment.
• Cut by the finest industrial laser-guided machines, capable of producing shapes as thin as hair.
• Others use home tabletop cutting machines, which prove to be very inaccurate and inconsistent.
Photos of actual vinyl:
Example of pearlescent finish: