Details about BEATS BY DR. DRE STUDIO WOOD SKIN Wrap 3M Di-Noc Monster HeadphonesSee original listing
06 Aug, 2013 03:59:25 BST
Approximately £15.06(including postage)
US $9.49 (approx. £5.73) USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Beats By Dr. Dre Skin for Studio Headphones
Wood Skin for Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones
*PLEASE INDICATE WHAT COLOR YOU WOULD LIKE WHEN CHECKING OUT*
Otherwise, mahogany will be sent by default.
*Headphones NOT included. This is for the SKIN ONLY!
Skinpee.com provides you with stylish protection for your Beats STUDIO Headphones!
We are the FIRST company to produce skins for these headphones!
• Give your Beats Headphones a complete makeover with a skin kit from our Wood Collection.*
• Set your headphones apart with the true look of real wood.
• Our skin kits are cut so precisely, it looks factory-made by Monster.
• Offers the best, stylish, most affordable way to achieve a new look or to hide already-existing blemishes.
• Further protect your Beats from scratches and abrasions from everyday use.
• Easy to apply and easy to remove without leaving any residue whatsoever.
• Can still be folded and packed away like normal.
*These are NOT hard cases.
• CAD designed with perfect corners and perfect fitment.
• Cut by the finest industrial laser-guided machines, capable of producing shapes as thin as hair.
• Others use home tabletop cutting machines, which prove to be very inaccurate and inconsistent.
• Made from the highest quality 3M Di-Noc Laminate Film.
• 3M Di-Noc is generally used to cover interior & exterior walls, ceilings, etc. —
and here it is for your device!
• This heavy duty film features a special Air Channel Release Adhesive resulting in
ABSOLUTELY NO BUBBLES.
• Others use 3M Scotch Print, which is 1/3 the thickness of 3M Di-Noc.