Thermal Blackout Pencil Pleat Curtains
At last a truly lightproof curtain for those bright early mornings and sunny late evenings. If you work nights or have kids, this is the curtain for you!
Amazing value for money and outstanding workmanship on these curtains. Thermal blackout lining provides maximum insulation to keep rooms cool in summer and warm in winter.
Blackout curtains with pencil pleat heading. Matching tie backs available. Machine washable.
These really help in thermal insulation, block out light completely, reduce fuel bills, reduce draught, and among other reduce outside noise.
- Readymade blackout pencil pleat curtains
- Ready to hang superior quality self lined (meaning lining is not loose) blackout curtains.
- Outstanding value for money. Modern colours to compliment any decor.
- Door curtain is sold as one panel.
- Matching tie backs available to purchase.
- Curtains Composition: Poly-cotton with thermal backing.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable
- Heading suitable for almost all curtain poles or tracks.
- Sold as pack of two panels. Sizes shown are for each panel.
- All sizes are approximates
Curtains Size Guide
It's best to purchase your pole or track first. Always use a metal measuring tape.
Overlap the pole / track by about 10cm on either side of the window and about 12cm on the top.
Width: Measure the size of your pole or track and multiply the figure by either 1.75 or 2. This should be your curtain width.
Keep in mind that most curtains are sold in pairs (2 x panels) and sizes displayed are usually panel sizes.
Drop: Measure from the top of the pole or track to the bottom of the floor. If you want the curtains above the floor, then subtract 2cm. If you want your curtains to 'pool' then add 7cm.
If you want to hang below the window sill then add 5cm more then the window ledge.
For complex windows or any other questions about measuring just email us and we will send you a measuring guide. This is just a basic guide and may not be applicable in all circumstances. We hold no responsibility for curtains ordered based on this guide.
- We accept payment via credit/debit card, Paypal, cheques and postal orders
- Cheque payments are subject to 10 working days clearance
- Please read our 'winning auction' email on eBay to get further information about which name to use on cheques
Delivery & Returns
- Normally we aim that you recieve your item within 72 hours of paying for it. But we would prefer to state delivery times as 5-7 working days as Royal Mail is sometimes inefficient. Rarely incase of problems up to 10 days, in which case we shall notify you.
- Please note that the 'delivery time' is the time taken for the courier. 'Dispatch time' is the time we take to send out your item by courier.
- Returns are accepted for all items under our 'No Hassle Guarantee'.
- All returned items should be returned in their original packaging.
- We do not accept any returns for altered curtains.
- Once curtains have been gathered (cords pulled) we cannot accept them back
- Please include a phone number when ordering
About Us & Contact Details
- We recommend sending an email via eBay's 'Contact Seller' option
- eBay regulations prevent us from keeping our contact phone numbers on listings
- All our contact details will be available once you purchase any of our items
- Just Contempo has been in business for over 5 years, so our experience is second to none
- Our eBay department is located in Greater London, Middlesex, HA3 0HQ, UK. Please note we do not stock our products here
- Just Contempo is only a trading name for our registered company
- Samples are sent out for free but only available on some curtain ranges
- Please email us to request samples
- We are able to provide you with special pricing for large orders
- Special deals are available on curtains orders with poles + cushions + tie backs
- All quotes will be confirmed via email
- We will then create a buy-it-now on eBay for you to purchase