- BLAUPUNKT Aux In Input Adapter Interface Cable Car Radio iPod MP3 3.5MM CT29BP02
- Blaupunkt CD Stereo Release Removal Keys
Blaupunkt Aux adapter lead provides easy and direct connection of an
iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, basically anything with a head-phone jack
output, to the AUX1 CD changer input of a compatible Blaupunkt car
stereo. This provides a far superior sound quality than many of the FM
transmitter type accessories available.
Connects2 CT29BP02 Features:
- Connects via 8 pin mini-ISO (CD Changer connection) at rear of stereo.
- Please ensure your after-market Blaupunkt stereo has the necessary 8 pin mini-ISO connection.
- Compatible with most after-market Blaupunkt models 2000 - 2010. Models after this generally have a front aux built-in.
- At one end the 8 pin plug connects to the rear of Blaupunkt units via the Aux1 CD changer plug. The other end has a 3.5mm jack.
- This lead is approx 105cm in length.
for use with after-market Blaupunkt car stereos only. We can not
guarantee it will work with factory fitted Blaupunkt stereos.
Connects2 CT29BP02 Compatibility:
of compatible after-market models - Porto CD27, Melbourne SD27,
Brighton MP27, San Diego MP27, London MP37, Kingston MP47, Casablanca
MP56, Hamburg MP57, Memphis MP66, Las Vegas DVD35, Nashville DAB35,
Bremen, Orlando, Sevilla, Santa Cruz, Milano, San Remo, Essen, Bristol,
Vancouver, Calgary, Laguna, Malaga, Kiel, Acapulco, LA MP74, Bronx MP75,
Queens MP56, plus many more...
Blaupunkt CD Stereo Release Removal Keys
Suitable for the removal of all ISO Radios which have 2 or 1 square or round slots/holes on each side of the stereo.
These keys are designed to remove the original unit from the vehicles listed below:
- These keys are designed to remove the Blaupunkt Car stereo which has 2 round holes on either side of the stereo.
make sure that is the correct Aux Adaptor for your car by firstly
checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the
advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture
listed is the same as you have in your vehicle.
If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.
Please email us if you require any other accessories i.e. wiring
harnesses, aerial adaptors and stalk adaptors, to install the radio in
your vehicle as we have everything in stock.