BLUE SLATE CHIPPINGS 40MM BULK BAG !!
!! ONLY £88.00 INC VAT !!
Bag Weight - 850-950kg
Size varies between 40mm and 70 mm!
Blue slate is ideal for use on pedestrian pathways, driveways, landscaping and as a decorative border covering!
Best laid at a 4cm depth (1.5")!
One bulk bag will cover APPROXIMATELY 12 - 14 square metres!
FREE DELIVERY INCLUDED IN PRICE!! *
WHEN ORDERING, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us on:
Phone - 0151 327 5555
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer free delivery to England and Wales only! If you live in Scotland, do not worry! You can still purchase online but an additional charge will be made for us to be able to deliver to you. You can always ring our sales hotline on 0151 327 5555 to discuss the cost of shipping.
Additional postcode charges....if you live in these areas then there will be an additional cost of £15.00 - CA, DG, EH, FK, G, KA (1-26, 29_30), LD, ML, PA (1-19), PH (1-14), PL, SA (14+), TD
If you live in these areas then there will be an additional cost of 20.00 - DD (1-7), KY, TR (TR21-25)
After your order we will:
- Email and confirm your order and let you know what day your delivery will be made.
- Your order will be prepared for collection.
- DELIVERIES WILL BE MADE BY A VEHICLE WITH A TAILIFT AND A PALLET TRUCK, LIMITING WHERE ITEMS CAN BE PLACED. A CRANE OFFLOAD TRUCK IS NOT AN OPTION FOR DELIVERY.
- You should make sure there is sufficient access for a large tail lift vehicle to get to the delivery point and this to be on a smooth, solid surface. The manual pallet trucks that the driver use, cannot be operated on any uneven ground such as gravel, grass, inclines or declines etc. It is your responsibility to make sure the driver has access!!
- You should make sure somebody is available to accept your pallet delivery to ensure you do not incur a redelivery charge, these can be expensive...(£42.00).
- If nobody is home, the driver will attempt to leave the goods in the most suitable place. VERCROFT are not responsible for goods left after delivery.
- You should make sure you have sufficient access for a delivery vehicle to ensure delivery can be made. Unsure? Call us and check.
- All deliveries will be made to kerbside only, as our service providers are not insured to take goods onto your premises without your permission.
- With your permission, and at the drivers discretion, your materials may be offloaded directly onto your premises, however any damages caused to the goods delivered, or any property including (but not limited to) Manholes, Tarmac Driveways, Block Paved Driveways, Trees, Buildings, Gates, Gate Posts, Fences, Overhead Cables etc.
- Following delivery all items should be thoroughly inspected.
- Any damages should be noted and documented. You should inform us of these damages by phone and in writing (email) within 24 hours. You should include images of all damaged objects.
- We will always request that our pallet delivery companies call you, the customer, 1 hour before delivery is made.
PLEASE NOTE : ALL OF OUR SLATES ARE A NATURAL PRODUCT THEREFORE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE EXACT COLOUR AND SIZE. ALL DESCRIPTION AND PICTURES ARE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE AND ARE CALCULATED ON THE AVERAGE OF THE SLATE.