Have one to sell? Sell it yourself
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Engine Size:||2,800 cc||Type:||Standard Car|
|MOT Expiry:||Jun 2012||Model Year:||1997|
|Drive Side:||Right-hand drive||Reg. Date:||--|
|Road Tax:||--||Exterior:||Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Tuning|
|Previous Owners:||--||V5 Document:||Present|
|Fuel:||Petrol||In-Car Audio:||AM/FM Stereo, Premium Sound System|
|Service History:||Yes||Interior/Comfort Options:||Air Conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Climate Control, Parking Sensors, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel|
|Safety Features:||Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners, Side Airbags, xenon bulbs|
PLEASE NOTE! The car will come on 16" Turbine standard alloys with good tyres and original "clear indicator" tail lights for this listed price. Car will come with alloys shown on last picture.
Selling my beloved BMW Alpina B10 replica which I had for 7 years. Its 528i SE model but been dressed with original B10 Alpina extras.
The car is still my pride and joy and only been driven during summer month. The rest of the time it was stored in garage, with regular start ups during winter time. When I first got the car I did a lot of work by replacing every suspension arm and bush, stabiliser links, brake discs and pads to bring it to very high standards. This car was always desired by me so it is kept in almost new condition. Even though is registered in 1997 it drives like new car.
Oil and filters been changed every year, even I am doing approx 2000 miles per year. Gearbox oil, brake fluid, coolant etc replaced at regular intervals.
Its too much to list and I am not going to waste your time to read. I will list the spec of the car and you can call me to get more details if you interested.
Specification and maintenance:
- Original B10 Alpina toys - spoiler, hand brake cover, Cig lighter, badges even Alpina ID plates everywhere numbered as 023 B10 Alpina
- Lemo Black Tinted windows – rear, light smoke front, so perfectly legal
- Spotless engine bay- almost show room condition
- Low milege 84176 guarantied, with all MOTs
- New suspension – every component renewed since I had it.
- New radiator and oil cooler last year.
- New brakes all round 3000 miles ago
- Yellow calliper paint job
- Arm rests
- Fog Lights
- Auto switch tronic gear box (6 speed + overdrive) with manual sport box option, faultless, gear change like new car
- Drives and handles like new car, nice and tight
- Very good performance with good fuel economy (193bhp and 30-35mpg)
- On board computer
- Rain sensor wipers
- MP3 remote control stereo – SONY (top class)
- Unmarked Grey Cloth interior
- Unmarked Original Carpet and Mats
- Xenon Bulbs – Dipped/High beam
- Never Failed Mot during the time I had it
- No warning lights or dead pixels on dash
- Spotless body – no rust as only driven in summer and garage stored the rest of the time
- 2 Sets of fob keys
- Rear parking sensors
- Auto dimmed rear view morror
- Front and rear armrests
- Engine runs as quite as new, cant even hear it when running on idle – massive thrust of power when revved up
- Dual climate control with air con
- Next service due in 6k miles, only oil change will require for this service
And much much more. I am only willing to part with it due to new car forces sale. But don’t get me wrong, I will not give it away for next to nothing due to condition and spec of the car, plus had her all this time and loving it every moment I am in it.
She has few minor imperfections:
- Few very small stone chips on bonnet (touched up)
- Small touch up under rear boot lid – not seen
- CD changer removed as MP3 installed
gauge is not showing precise amount but works fine
- Air con could do with new gas as not changed it this year
Aid kit and glove box torch are missing (nobody ever uses it anyway)
book, but all records here since I had this car
No Road Tax – On SORN currently, but Can TAX at Buyers Cost
So, please come and view to appreciate the condition of this car. PLEASE NOTE PRIVATE IS ALREADY REMOVED AND ITS ON "P" REG NOW WITH ALL DOCUMENTS CHANGED.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A VIEW PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07811283931.
Any inspection welcome, viewing welcome prior to purchase – you won’t be disappointed!
PRICED TO SELL DUE TO NEW CAR FORCES SALE! SOMEONE WILL HAVE REALLY CLEAN STRONG CAR - VALUE FOR MONEY. ONLY SELLING DUE TO ARRIVAL OF NEW BMW.
Choose a max bid >Help button.Click to expand the details about Quick bid?
Get your bid out there fast with a quick bid.
Remember, you only pay the amount needed to win, which could be less than the quick bid amount. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab