Please note that all payment must be made immediately or within 3 days of order placed, in the case of unpaid order, an unpaid case will be opened and the item will be relisted automatically after 3 days.
All orders are processed and sent almost immediately after payment is received.
PayPal: We accept PayPal and it is our preferred method of payment.
Credit/Debit Card: We accept credit/debit cards payment. Our card acquirer is PayPal, so in order to pay by card, please follow the steps below:
1- Select that you are paying by PayPal.
2- When you are taken to PayPal's login page, please click on the link "Don't have a PayPal account" (towards the bottom of the page),
3- Fill in the form with your card & address details then complete the payment.
Postal Orders, Bankers Draft and Cheques: Please note that cheques will have to be cleared before goods can be sent. Once the payment has been successfully received, your item will be dispatched within 24 hours maximum.
• We dispatch purchases every day, purchases made before 3 pm will be dispatched the same day.
• Purchases made Saturdays before 10 am will be dispatched the same day.
• Purchase made on Sundays & Bank Holidays will be dispatched next working day.
We deliver parcels to the UK and worldwide. Our Parcels Courier is Royal Mail. Express Delivery is available up on request. If you require a different service, please contact us and another invoice will be sent to you with the new postage price.
• Free UK Delivery On Order Over £35 (Postage discounts applies when placing an order for multiple items, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries)
• UK Delivery & Packaging Charges depend on the actual item weight and start at as little as £1.50
• Ireland(5-7 working days) starts at: £3.99
• Europe (5-7 working days) starts at: £4.99
• Rest of the World (7-9 working days): £6.99
All purchases will be sent to the buyer PayPal Account Address if you are a PayPal account holder otherwise to address provided by you at the checkout.
All parcels are processed and sent almost immediately after payment is received.
If your item(s) are unsuitable don't worry, we offer a Hassle Free Returns within 14 day from the day after receipt of your order. Products should be returned to us in their original packaging (shoe boxes/clear plastic) and have labels/tags intact, together with the invoice/returns slip enclosed, you can keep any promotional leaflets & offer to use on your next order.
Exchange: we offer a COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE exchange. You can exchange your purchases item(s) with any other product(s) in our store and get it sent to you ABSOLUTELY FREE. If the new item is cheaper we will issue a refund of the rest of the monies or send an Invoice with the difference of the price if the new item’s price is higher.
Refund: We guarantee to issue a SAME DAY REFUND for any purchased item(s) that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in its original condition & packaging (shoe boxes/clear plastic) and have labels/tags intact, within 14 days of receipt. Purchases can only be returned by post with your invoice or return slip enclosed.
If the item(s) are unsuitable, you will be refunded for the cost of the item, not the initial cost of postage for the goods to reach you. We will refund in full only if the item(s) are deemed faulty. If this is the case, the items will be inspected upon arrival at the warehouse, and a full refund given if the item is deemed to be faulty.
Returns policy on lingerie:
Please make sure that briefs/thongs/swimwear etc. are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, we may refuse returns where we reasonably consider that this has not been done & hygiene seal has been removed.
Returns policy on Jewellery:
In the interests of hygiene we do not offer refunds on jewellery, if the hygiene seal and original packaging has been removed.
If for any reason you do encounter a problem, we ask you to please contact us first before leaving negative feedback or low seller ratings as we are here to help with the issue and make the transaction as pleasant as possible.
1. Please visit your resolution centre in your eBay and request a return as soon as possible, choosing “wrong size/Colour” option. Once this case is opened through eBay, we will accept the case and our return details will be sent to the buyer.
2. Repack the item in its original packaging.
3. White a note on the invoice with the reasons for return. e.g. in the case of loss of invoice/returns slip you could write note with the product name, your name and next to it, unsuitable, small fit etc.
4. Send the item back to us with invoice or return slip enclosed.
5. Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain a certificate of posting from the Post Office.
6. Keep your Certificate of Postage safe, as you will need this as your proof of return.
In the event that we do not receive the returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting. The cost of returning the item (s) to us is paid for by the buyer.
We are here to help you and make your shopping experience pleasant, please contact us email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
ABOUT US: ________________________________________
Based in London, Abalie Ltd is a women’s clothing retail business trading mainly in the UK, US and across Europe. Over the last few years, we have introduced larger format fashion and styles providing our customers unbeatable value fashion at great quality. We also sell clothing originally made for the Famous High Street UK Chainstores that have been established for over 30 years and have a first class reputation complemented by exemplary customer service.
We are one of very few other companies that have the experience and means necessary to combine low cost ex chain store clothing with the latest trends in fashion providing highly sellable stock to the UK market and worldwide. Maintaining high quality & design standard at very affordable prices is our basic principle.
ABALIE is a trademark of Abalie Ltd and our range of clothes creates a large quality fashion and classics selection – for women. Everything from dazzling party collections to quintessential basics.
What is Ex-chainstore/Ex-highstreet clothes? Exchainstore clothes are cancelled orders, overstock or late delivery from major UK High street chainstores. These stock are NOT returns or faulty goods.
Why are the tags and labels removed? The store labels are removed or cut or blacked out, in order to protect the reputation of the original high street chainstore, and to prevent unauthorised store-returns. These are usually removed by the Manufacturer, or by the supplier before sale. Ex chainstore garments are easily recognised by their high quality, and their style. Some of these high street stores are Marks & Spencer, Per Una, Next, Monsoon, Principles, Wallis, BHS, Adams, Woolworths, Mothercare, Debenhams etc…
Does Abalie Ltd sell only ex-chainestore clothing? No, Abalie Ltd also sell its own clothing designs with its own trademark/brand and other international clothing brands.
Who are Abalie's Suppliers? Abalie Ltd mainly deals with suppliers and manufacturers here in the UK.
Would ex Highstreet clothes have a care label? Yes, all our ex chainstore clothes will have a care label.
Could you dispatched my purchase same day? Yes, we do dispatch orders every day, all purchases made before 3 pm weekdays will be dispatched same day. In the case of purchase made after 3 pm and would like your order dispatched same day, please let us know.
How can I open a return request on eBay? On eBay home page:
- Hover around 'Customer Support' at the top of the page then press 'Resolution Centre'.
- Please tick 'I want to return an item and get a refund/exchange'
- Choose "Wrong Size/Colour" option
- Then press 'Continue'