Our bikes/quads are technical and mechanical products, which require some knowledge and skill to use and maintain. You should not purchase our products unless you have an understanding of how to use and maintain them properly.
The following parts are not covered by any warranty:
Fairings/ bodywork (24 hrs after delivery, photos required)
Pull starts or inner cogs, clutches or springs
Brake callipers or exhaust pipes and spark plugs
Tyres, wheels, valves, inner tubes, chains and belts
Some of the items that are not included in the warranty may still be replaced at our discretion.
Plus any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of lack of maintenance or accidental damage.
If within any warranty period your machine develops a fault, you must first contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch parts, without charge, during the first 14 days, providing the parts required are under warranty. Please note that customers will be expected to fit parts themselves, although guidance will be available.
If for any reason you need to return an item please first read the important information that follows:
All our bikes/quads have proper working 2/4 stroke/electric engines, are not toys and a small amount of technical knowledge is needed to ensure the item runs smoothly. However, some beginners occasionally struggle when using their new purchase for the first time and therefore think there may be a problem. With a little help and advice from us many first time users, who thought they may have a problem actually find they were just making a simple mistake and that their model is in fact in perfect working order.
1. Items returned as new for a refund will be refunded in full less our original p&p and return p&p.
2. Items returned as new for a refund must be packaged carefully so that the original packaging is also as new. There may be a charge if an item is returned with a tatty box or the original packaging has not been used.
3. If an item is returned as faulty but we find that the item is in fact not faulty and that the problem is down to user error or lack of some mechanical knowledge, then there will be the charge of the return postage and there may be a charge if we feel that we cannot sell the product as new again.
4. We only use experienced engineers and all decisions regarding model faults are final. We ourselves have warranties on all our products from our suppliers so have no reason to be biased with warranty issues.
5. All returns must be in their original packaging/box, as there will be a cost if not.
6. No refund will be given for the shipping costs for unwanted goods.
7. All returns are your responsibility until we have received them back in our warehouse and any damage in transit is your responsibility and this will affect your refund.
What is not covered:
Normal wear and tear, Accidental damage, faults caused by: improper use, careless operation or handling of the bike/quad, abnormal environmental conditions, overloading or insufficient maintenance. Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes. Change or modification of the product in any way. Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not manufacturer genuine components. Faulty installation if applicable. Repairs or alterations not carried out by ourselves.
Returns Policy 14 days
Buyer Pays return Postage