At TransitPartCenter we hope that you are happy with your purchases, however we know that sometimes you will need to return an item.
• If the item is no longer required or bought by error, a restocking fee of 15% on the purchase price is payable and the postage paid is non-refundable. The returned item(s) must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and paperwork (or a note including your username, postcode and reason for return).
• Warranty: We offer a minimum of 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever comes first) on all our parts. This covers the parts supplied only and excludes labour or other third party costs.
• Please check all parcels before signing your delivery as any item which is later found to be damaged can not be returned for a refund. If the parcel appears to be damaged, please sign as damaged or refuse the delivery.
• Parts that have been damaged or broken during fitting are NOT covered by this policy.
• TransitPartCenter must be informed of any return requests within 14 days of the original order date.
Before returning your item(s) please contact TransitPartCenter for a returns authorisation.
• To Obtain a Returns Authorisation
• either message us via ebay or email us: email@example.com.
Please return your item(s) in its original packaging and ensure that all items are securely wrapped.
The customer is responsible for all postage costs for products returned under our Returns Procedure unless this has been specifically agreed and confirmed in advance with the Customer Services Department.
TransitPartCenter will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of goods during transit. Therefore, please ensure that the insurance cover option is taken where possible.
All returns must be received within 7 working days of receiving a Returns Authorisation.
Upon receipt, all products will be inspected and at our discretion, credit may be refused.
TransitParts.co.uk, Unit B1 & B3, Down, Ringway, Bounds Green Ind. Est., New Southgate, London, N11 2UD, United Kingdom.
Please contact us via ebay or call us on 0800 066 5095.