The award-winning SnoozeShade Twin is for parents who want to:
• maintain their babies’ sleep schedule when away from home
• encourage good sleeping habits for even the most alert baby
• protect baby’s delicate skin and eyes from the sun’s harsh rays
No more …..
• babies waking up due to bright sun or other distractions
• pegging muslins or draping blankets over a stroller
• wasting money on different products for different strollers
SnoozeShade Twin blocks 94% of light to create a dark, calm and shaded
environment in prams or strollers to help babies nap.
A safe, secure and
simple solution to the common sight of blankets and other items thrown
over a stroller hood to keep tired babies asleep or help alert babies to
take a nap.
When naptime is over, it can be used to provide extra shade over the front of the stroller hood on forward-facing pushchairs.
Endorsed by the UK’s leading twin and baby sleep expert, SnoozeShade
Twin is a great everyday essential to help babies get the sleep they
need any time parents are out and about – such as shopping,
appointments, holidays or eating out - during baby’s nap time.
• Gives UPF50+ protection against 98% UV rays and can be used year-round
• Features handy ‘sneak-a-peek’ front zips to quietly check on your babies at any time
• Soft, breathable and stretchy fabric allows air to circulate
• In sleep mode, provides protection from mosquitoes, insects, cats, wind and chill
• Universal fit, for all popular double-width strollers with one or two sun canopies
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Items must be in original condition and packaging. Please check before returning as there are exceptions - for example assembled furniture and under garments.
Begees of Bedford Ltd at 58-60 Midland Road, Bedford, MK40 1QB (Tel 01234 213215) 9am to 5.30pm Monday - Saturday.
Family business first established in 1979, current premises 4500 square feet opened in 1984. Vat registraton number 409662734: Company registration number 04903946.
After 14 days please contact store for further information and options. We can arrange collections. The charge depends upon item and collection location.
By submitting your bid, you'll be contractually committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By submitting your bid, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. You've read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
By clicking Confirm, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.