Bucher hydraulic 1 bank motor spool monoblock lever valve 40l/min 3/8"ports HDM140 ZZ006076
Please note image is for listing purpose only so may be slightly different to actual item
- 1 Bank HDM140 monoblock valve
- 3/8” BSP ports
- Max. flow 40 litres a minute
- Max. continuous operating pressure 250 bar
- Max. intermittent peak pressure 320 bar
- Hand lever operated – M8 x 150mm supplied
- Main relief adjustable from 96-210 bar
- Will operate 1 hydraulic motor. This valve spool slows down in the neutral position
- Spring return in all positions – Forward, neutral and reverse
- Flow will unload from pressure to tank in the centre position
- Suitable for all hydraulic applications and can be modified from stock with other spool and positioner kits
- These Bucher valves can be used to replace the following makes of valves but may be dimensionally different.
AKON – BLB - BOSCH – CAPRONI – CONTINENTAL – DINOIL – HYDROCONTROL – HYDROPA – HYPRO – HYPRO CONTROL – KONTAK – LAMBHORGINI – PARKER – REXROTH – ROQUET – SALAMI - VALVOIL – WALVOIL
- Part number - ZZ006076
- Manufacturers codes – HDM140/1/K02 (150) - C01LI00AL001
- For all drawings and technical data see attached PDFs
General factory technical data
Series HDM directional control valves feature compact, cast monoblock bodies and have high operating ratings.
Available in 4 different sizes, the large range of spools, spool operators, levers and auxiliary shock/anti-cavitation valves make the HDM series especially suitable for use in medium-complexity circuits. They are also very suitable for straight-forward applications in which particularly small overall size is required.
The HDM series is available in the following versions:
Open centre, parallel/series, closed centre and carry over.
A further notable feature is the very low level of internal spool leakage.
- Low weight, small dimensions
- Operating pressure up to 400 bar
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Elimination of potential leakage between sections
- Easy maintenance
Number of spools
Nominal flow l/min
Max. port A/B pressure bar
Tank pressure bar
- Operating temperature: -10… + 80°C
- Oil viscosity: 16 – 75 mm2/s (cSt)
- Oil filtration: <30 µ
- With manual lever control, 2-spool combi-lever, flexible cable
- With spool-activated microswitch
- With ON-OFF solenoid operating
- With hydraulic, pneumatic, proportional hydraulic and electro-hydraulic operation
- With mechanical-release check valves in A/B ports
- With anti-shock and anti-cavitational relief valves in A/B ports
- Agricultural machines
- Wheel loaders
- Front loaders
- Lift trucks
- Log splitters
- Truck-mounted cranes
- Construction machinery
KEY ADVANTAGES OVER CHEAPER COMPETITORS
- Low level of internal spool leakage
- Balanced interchangeable spools providing minimal leakage and a smooth operation
- Negative overlapping of this spool
- Huge stocks offering many options
- Over 30 years’ experience in distributing this Bucher product range in Flowfit
- Flowfit offer a 2 years warranty with this product
FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT ON THIS ITEM PLEASE CALL
Flowfit is a fluid power component, assembly, distribution and manufacturing
company specialising in the supply of hydraulic components and hydraulic
Flowfit brand provides numerous hydraulic products and services to over 50,000 customers
worldwide. We work closely with our suppliers having exclusive direct deals
with many hydraulic component manufacturers which allows us to offer with our
original equipment manufacturers, distributors and resellers who constantly
require and source the most up to date hydraulic components and solutions.
range of hydraulic products includes our own range of Flowfit products, we are
also official UK distributors for;
-Filtrec: the world’s leading
manufacturer of replacement hydraulic filters
-Ikron: the leading Italian
manufacturers of hydraulic filters and filter accessories
-Bucher: another leading
Italian manufacturer of hydraulic control valves, hydraulic gear pumps and
hydraulic power packs
-Kompass: axial piston pump
-Galtech: an Italian manufacturer of
hydraulic gear pumps including multiple pumps such as tandem and triples.
-Honda: Petrol engines available 4
stroke single cylinder, 3HP up to 13HP or larger still twin cylinder engines
available up to 22HP each unit supplied with a 3 year warranty.
-Hatz: Diesel engines single
cylinder up to 4 cylinder, power ranges from 1.8HP to 75HP silent packs also
available on the larger engines.
-Mintor: production of metal plugs
and level indicators with a wide range of applications
-Loncin: Petrol engines single
cylinder 4 stroke up to 15HP also available upon request twin cylinder 20HP
with electric start.
-Gates: advanced power transmission
and fluid transfer solutions by engineering products
recommended is our own Flowfit hydraulic product range, covering hydraulic
power units up to 37kw, hydraulic hand pumps, hydraulic motors, hydraulic
cartridge valves, bell housings and drive couplings, PTO gearboxes, electromagnetic
and mechanical clutches, tanks and numerous hydraulic accessories. Alongside
which we now offer complete kits such as trailer and tipper kits, pto gearbox
and pump assemblies, log splitter kits, hydraulic tank assemblies, motor pump
sets as well as petrol engine and pump assemblies.
have built their success by selling high quality hydraulic products at great
prices whilst offering customer service that is regarded the best in our
industry. Our UK headquarters are in the beautiful South Shropshire town of
your first and last call for all your hydraulic components and if your purchase
requirement is repetitive, or if you need quantities of certain items, ask us
for quantity discounting. We will do the best we can to meet and exceed your
Peace of Mind
Everything you buy from us is guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months. If during
this time a fault develops then we will replace it free of charge, repair it or
refund your money in full. We are proud to be a QMS ISO 9002 Registered Firm.
If you are not sure what you need or you can’t find a particular product – call
us we’re here to help you; we will also provide technical support and a free
site visit to discuss your requirements.
We accept the following payment methods:
All orders placed before 4pm will be dispatched that same day.
Who do we use?
We use some of the top carrier companies in the world, although you can use your own carrier to collect the order.
For all other International shipments, costs are clearly marked on the item listing.
Please make sure the ship to address you type during checkout is correct.
We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
All shipments for UK Delivery over 1.7kg are despatched by Fed Ex, TNT, DHL on a next day 24 hour delivery service fully traceable online.
All shipments for delivery within the EU will arrive on a 2-5 delivery service depending on Country location, please check for accurate delivery times within the EU with the Flowfit sales department.
All shipments outside the EU will arrive on a 3-7 day delivery service depending on Country location, please check for accurate delivery times with the Flowfit sales department.
All smaller shipments are despatched by Royal Mail Postal service.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you.
Orders are generally shipped on the day of full payment or latest next day depending on when payment is received; all deliveries require a signature on delivery.
Any goods to be returned must be
received within 14 working days, no refund or credit agreement will apply if
goods are received after the expiry of the period of fourteen working days
beginning with the day after the day on which goods are delivered. Prior to
this period ending any returned goods will be exchanged for credit within 30
days and subject to a variable handling fee. Postage charges accrued in
returning items will not be paid by Flowfit. Your rights to return goods are
protected under the Statutory Instrument 2000 No. 2334. Found, http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Ludlow Business Park
Mon - Thurs: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Fri & Sat: 8.00am - 4pm
Tel: 01584 876 033
Fax: 01584 876 044