Details about BULLYLAND farm animals thanksgiving toy model plastic bird figure TURKEY 62461See original listing
22 Nov, 2011 19:36:56 GMT
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
3 - 4 Years, 5 - 7 Years, 8 - 11 Years, 12 + Years
Bullyland / Germany
Made by Bullyland, beautifully designed figures, handpainted and moulded in solid plastic.
TURKEY (5.4cm tall approx)
CONDITION - Used, fair.
Has quite a few tiny spots of paint-loss, especially to its chest feathers!
Stamped ‘© BULLYLAND’
I am selling lots of new & used 'Bullyland' figures and will combine p&p on these or any of my other listings.
UK bidders pay no more than £6.99 for economy postage (4-6 days). International bidders please
let me know which figures you are interested in and I will weigh them and give you a postage quote.
I always combine postage, if you win multiple items please wait for your revised invoice, overseas bidders please email me before bidding for postage costs to your country. (Postage is calculated by weight of total package).
U.S. BUYERS - please be aware that the customs & security restrictions on standard airmail into your country have been tightened and in a few cases are causing very long delivery times, this is beyond my control and I cannot be responsible for any delays. I strongly urge you to choose a recorded method of delivery for a faster service. If you require your item very quickly please email me for information and prices of other courier options.
Click this blue link to have a look at my other items!
If you want eBay to notify you of my new listings please click this link to add me to your favourites list!
All items from clean and smoke-free home but I do have a dog!
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help.
I only accept PayPal._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
• Item not suitable for children under three years old.
• UK buyers, I recommend that you buy additional postal insurance for purchases over £30 in value as Royal Mail will only reimburse up to this amount for standard services (I always retain proof of postage). I usually post via 2nd class standard or recorded delivery, however, if you need your item sooner just let me know and I will sort out a different postal service.
• Overseas buyers please contact me before bidding for p&p rates to your country, I recommend you pay extra for insured/tracked delivery as I cannot be responsible for items sent overseas where this is not paid for. I will combine postage costs but can only send up to 2kg at once via Royal Mail airmail.
• Payment to be made in 3 days from auction end unless you have made prior arrangement with me. I will always send a reminder for payment but if payment is not made after this then an 'unpaid item case' will be opened, this is necessary for me to retrieve the fees from eBay.
• My postage costs are charged based on the cost of posting via Royal Mail 2nd class standard/standard parcels/standard airmail/Airsure. I do not profit on my packaging charges but I do sometimes have to charge a little for materials, this will never be more than 50p and if I overcharge I will refund. I do not charge for petrol or my time. If you feel my p&p charges are unfair then please contact me so that I can reassure you but please don't bid if you are unhappy with the p&p costs. All Royal Mail prices can be seen on their website.
• I will notify you when I have dispatched your purchase and I ask my customers to please leave feedback for me when they are happy with the transaction. I try to give good customer service, post at cost, dispatch items quickly and list honestly but every now and then I do make mistakes but will always fix them, just let me know.
• My customers are very important to me and if for any reason you feel unhappy with the transaction, p&p charges etc, please contact me asap so that I can try to remedy the situation.
• I am happy to answer questions. If you have a query, are looking for a particular animal figure or anything else please don't hesitate to contact me. I will try to answer all questions within 24 hours but please bear in mind that I have young children so you may not get an immediate response.
• Any photos used on my listings are my own and I do not use stock images. Unfortunately, I now have to use watermarks on my images as other sellers have used my photos on their listings. I hope the watermarks do not obstruct the details of the figures and I am always happy to give more description if needed. My descriptions are all my own work, I do not copy wording from other seller's listings. Please see my 100% feedback.
Many thanks for your interest!
Return policy details
If the item has been incorrectly described I will cover costs of item and all postage costs. However, if the buyer no longer wants/likes the item I will refund the cost of the item only.