Details about BURNS UK FLYTE PROTOTYPE Custom Shop 1999 UNIQUE model * w/Dlx.GigbagBURNS UK FLYTE PROTOTYPE Custom Shop 1999 UNIQUE model * w/Dlx.Gigbag See original listing
New other (see details)
“COLLECTOR, new guitar...”
13 Jan, 2014 20:32:26 GMT
[ 0 bids ]
£59.00 Standard Delivery from outside UK | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
|Condition:||New other (see details)
A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. The item may be a factory second, or a new and unused item with minor defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“COLLECTOR, new guitar...”|
|No. of Strings:||
Burns FLYTE PROTOTYPE 1999, 100% hand-made in England !
ONLY ONE model in the world !
* Neck : One straight piece sycomore, bolt-on 4 points, scroll headstock, rosewood fingerboard and pearl dots, 21 vintage frets + zero fret, black phenol nut, Bi-Flex truss-rod, access by Gear-box under rear little black neck plate.
* Body : Solid tulipwood 2 pieces, rear black scratchplates.
* Hardware : All chrome, original VanGhent machine heads, Wilkinson bridge with individual saddles.
* Pickups : 2 Burns humbuckers Ultrasonic (made by Bill Lawrence).
* Routing : 1 blade-switch 3 pos., Volume and Tone pots with push-pull (Split humbukers/Single coils).
* Colour : Bordeaux-red lacquer polyester (body), translucent light yellow vintage (neck)
* Price today : UNDISCOVERABLE !
* In short : COLLECTOR ! Certificate authenticity * Never played, NEW, zero problem ! (no scratches, dings or others, neck straight, etc... !)
Guitar displayed at Frankfurt Messe, 1999, Burns stand * PHOTO 9 : Proto photo in the Per Gjorde' Burns book "Pearls & Crazy Diamonds" p.76 !
Gigbag solid Cordura included...
(Photo 8 :1999, first proto' photo by Barry Gibson, Burns-London, included with the item...)
PAYMENT : Paypal
SHIPPING : Standard Post with complete insurance.