Baby Passport Photo Printed Copies / British Size 35x45mm
Fits for IDs, Card, Visas, Immigration Applications
From now on you can print your official passport photos while you are at home, also get them at your door within 2 days after ordering.
This is an ideal service for infants and children where photos can be taken in a comfy environment at home, so that a better photo can be taken than that if being taken in a booth or a public photographing studio (you know the kids!!!).
In parallel, it is a good solution for old people and others who find it difficult to go around and get a photo outside of their homes.
Price: Definitely you will get the cheapest price in the UK, that is because you have already done half the job and sent us your recently taken photo by email. Thank you.
Usage: those photos are used for but not limited to:
1. British Passports, also to many other European passports (sizes might changes from country to another).
2. Visas, many countries require at least 2 passport photos sized 35x45mm, while others require different sizes.
3. ID cards.
4. Driving Licenses.
6. Bus Passes.
7. Student Cards.
8. Membership Cards such as Gyms, Clubs, etc...
Size: Standard British Size (35X45mm).
Note: Please contact us in case you require a different size.
Quantity: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25 identical photos.
Please follow the instructions listed below to guarantee the best results, and to ease the processing of your order, and as a result dispatching it on time (same working day).
Photographs have to be as follows:
1. In colour, not black and white.
2. Taken against a light grey or cream background.
3. Free from shadows.
4. Taken with the eyes open and clearly visible (with no sunglasses or tinted spectacles, and no hair across the eyes).
5. With the subject facing forward, looking straight at the camera.
6. With a neutral expression with the mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows).
7. Each person on their own (no objects such as dummies or toys, or other people visible).
8. Taken with nothing covering the face.
9. With a strong definition between face and background, also to be clear and in sharp focus.
10. Be a recent true likeness of the individual, taken within the last 6 months.
11. Be free from reflection or glare on spectacles ( preferred to be without spectacles or glasses).
12. Be taken of the full head, without any covering unless worn for religious or medical reasons.
A. Photographs of children aged six and over must meet the full format requirements set out in this guidance.
B. Photographs of children aged five and under must show a clear image that is a true likeness of the child. As
Note: young children can be difficult to photograph, children aged five and under do not need to have a neutral expression or to look directly at the camera, but they must face forward and meet all other format requirements.
C. Babies under one year old do not need to have their eyes open even though this is preferable. All other requirements must be met. If the baby’s head needs to be supported, the supporting hand must not be in the picture.
For more details please see the official passport photos link at:
Now upload your photo in any of the following formats (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, eps, ai, pdf), and send it to our email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your email address and/or your eBay ID to be able to identify your details.
We will contact you in case we need more details, or if your photo does not meet the above technical requirements.
What we do next?
1. We prepare your photo using our own software, and then check all technical details to make your photos ready for printing (proper size and content).
Complying with official rules, we do not use airbrushing or similar enhancement (photographs must not be ‟ photoshopped ‟ or ‟ touched-up ‟ or otherwise digitally altered).
2. We print it using a contemporary advanced photo quality printing machines using FUJI photo quality paper (equivalent toKODAK photo paper).
3. Photos to be cut individually in the proper size, then all photos to be kept in a protective photo holder (wallet sheet).