- Free Delivery for Mainland UK
- 10 Year Guarantee
- UK Based Customer Services
- No.1 UK Bathroom Seller
2 Dial 2 Way Thermostatic Shower Set
This concealed thermostatic mixer valve shower set is a perfect addition to any bathroom. The thermostatic mixer valve gives you complete temperature control with a built-in anti-scalding device, so you'll never have to worry about a drop in temperature again.
|| Crafted from solid brass so it won't corrode or rust
|| Cartridges are resistant to limescale build up
|| Includes an anti-scalding device set at 38 degree C
|| Easy clean anti-limescale rubber jets
|| Swivel joint allows you to adjust the angle of the spray
YOU SAVE --
ANY QUESTIONS? Give our experienced customer
teams a call on 02476 389 051
Have You Considered
Thermostatic Mixer Valve features:
Laser printed dials
Crafted from solid brass so it won't corrode or rust
Cartridges are resistant to limescale build up
Includes an anti-scalding device set at 38 degree C
Thermostatic control means no more fluctuations between cold and hot water
2 Dial 2 Way Thermostatic Mixer Valve
Top Dial - on/off
Bottom Dial - temperature control
Shower Head Features:
8" Ultra thin shower head with a high shine chrome finish
Easy clean anti-limescale rubber jets
Provides an even spray and full water coverage
Swivel joint allows you to adjust the angle of the spray
Shower Arm Features:
Arm is constructed from solid brass, so it won't rust or corrode
Water tight ftting to minimise the possibility of water leakage
Sturdy construction will hold heavy shower heads
Thick, high quality chrome finish compliments modern shower heads
Hand Held Shower Head Features:
Easy Clean Anti-Clog nozzles
Water tight construction to minimise the possibility of water leakage
Easy to fit - no tools required
Solid, durable brass bracket
Why buy an iBathUK mixer shower?
Did you know cheaper mixers are made up of 6 or 7 different parts welded together, increasing the potential for leaks?
Our mixers are cast from one single piece of metal eliminating these weak spots.
Did you know we use the latest technology in the manufacturing process?
We mould our thermostatic mixers by Gravity Die Casting to ensure a stronger more durable mixer. We use CNC Machinery to cut all of the threads on our mixers to ensure 100% accuracy, creating a tighter fit which eliminates leaks. Other manufacturers cut costs by engraving their mixers by hand, these are more susceptible to leaks due to the inaccuracies of hand engraving.
Did you know our thermostatic mixers are hand polished?
Before we chrome our mixers they are hand polished to create a great smooth surface that makes it easier for the chrome to bond.
Did you know we finish our thermostatic mixers in thick, high quality chrome?
Our mixers have a highly reflective mirror finish that stays looking new for longer. We achieve this high quality finish by thickly chrome plating our mixers. You can test the quality of chrome by simply placing your finger on the chrome on poor chrome your finger will leave a mark on good chrome your finger print will disappear.
Did you know our thermostatic mixers are double tested?
Our mixers are tested twice during the manufacturing process. Our thermostatic mixers are air pressure tested before they are chrome plated, and water pressure tested before they are packaged, as a result of this there many be some water still inside your mixer when you receive it.
Did you know we offer a 10 Year Guarantee?
Because we go the extra mile and don’t take short cuts in the manufacturing process we are happy to offer a 10 year functionality guarantee.
Our thermostatic showers work on water systems that produce a minimum of 1.0 bar water pressure. This can be achieved by using one of the following systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurized hot water cylinder type systems
Free Mainland UK Courier Delivery
1) What if I want next day delivery for my courier item?
We offer free 48 hour courier delivery on all of our items to mainland UK. We offer Next Day/24 Hour Delivery at an additional charge of £8.95.
Delivery to English Island, Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland incur an additional postage charge of £9.95 for standard 48 hour courier delivery or an additional £14.95 for Next Day/24 hour delivery. Post codes affected by this are below:
- AB30-39, AB41-45, AB51-56, BT, DD, GY1-10, HS1-9, IM1-9, IM86-87, IM99, IV3, IV3-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56, IV63, JE, KA27-28, KW1-17, KY, PA20-49, PA60-80, PH1-7, PH14, PH21-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE1-3
- Please note, we do not ship to BFPO addresses.
2) How will my item be delivered and how long will it take?
- This item is despatched from our warehouse and is delivered to you by courier. If the order is placed before 2pm Monday-Friday, the orders are despatched the same working day. All orders placed after this time, over the weekend and bank holidays are despatched the next working day.
- Please be aware that if you order after 2pm, your order will be dispatched tomorrow instead of today. This may add another day on to the estimated delivery time as given by eBay.
3) Can I change my delivery address?
- Unfortunately, we can only despatch goods to the address registered with your Paypal account. Due to Paypal policy we can not change the address once payment has been received. Please ensure that you update your address details prior to ordering.
4) Will I need to sign for my delivery?
- All courier deliveries require a signature, please ensure that someone will be available to sign for your delivery at the address provided to us by Paypal at the time of placing your order..
5) What happens if I miss my delivery?
- In the unfortunate circumstances that you miss the courier's delivery attempt, you will have a card posted to let you know that delivery has been attempted. The card will contain information regarding contacting the courier to arrange redelivery or a depot collection. The courier will attempt delivery twice, after the second attempt the courier will hold your goods for 5 working days, if you fail to contact the courier within that time your goods will be returned to us.
- When parcels are returned to us undelivered, we are charged £20 by our courier. This charge will be passed on to you or deducted from any refund requested.
6) What happens if my item arrives damaged?
- As with any other company who ships items by courier, we do occasionally experience breakages or damages which has occurred during transit. Currently breakages happens to under 1% of our shipped items.
We continuously update and improve our packaging to avoid breakages, but we are unfortunately not able to avoid some things being damaged during transport.
- It is very important that you check your goods upon arrival. If any of your items are damaged, please make a note of this with the delivery company. Please take a clear photograph of the outer packaging and of the actual damage to the item received and email this to us with a description of the damage to: email@example.com with your contact details, eBay username and a contact phone number.
- We will then arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you as soon as possible and we will contact you using the details provided to confirm what has been arranged and when to expect your replacement.
Alternatively you can call us on 02476 389 051 to log your damaged item, and we will then guide you through sending the photographs and information.
Please be assured that we will always replace goods that has been damaged during transport if reported to us within 7 days and the goods have been signed for as damaged.
What is the returns address?
Attleborough Fields Industrial Estate,
Contact: 02476 389 051
I do not wish to keep my item - it is not faulty
If you change your mind, or any of our products fall below the standard you would expect and you wish to return the item, you must notify us by telephone or via the ebay messaging service within 7 days of delivery. We are happy to refund or exchange the item, (stock permitting) providing it is returned unused, in its original packaging with all accessories.
We will not be able to accept a return and issue a refund if:
1) The item has been used
2) The product is missing parts which it originally shipped with
3) We have not been notified within 7 days from purchase
My item has develped a fault
If your item develops a fault, please notify us via telephone or the ebay messaging service. For guarantee reasons we need photos of the offending item and its fault. once this information has been received we can assess the case and whether a part or replacement is needed. If an item is returned as faulty, we will arrange a collection at our expense. Please do not return the product and request a refund of the postage.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have up to 7 working days after you have received your delivery to cancel your order via email to our customer service team.
Under the Trusted Goods Refund Policy, you have 14 days to return a product to us for a full refund, providing it is unused and in a saleable condition. Where a product is faulty, damaged or described incorrectly, we will refund the original delivery charge, but not when a product is simply unwanted*.
Except for faulty items, we only accept returns of items that are in the same physical condition as they were supplied. You must also have taken reasonable care to not mark or damage the product. If trying on items with health or hygiene sensitivities, such as underwear or swimming costumes, please do so over other clothes. In the case of goods such as earrings, body jewellery & personal grooming products that have hygiene seals, you must exercise reasonable care by not removing the seals when examining them. All returned items will be inspected upon receipt. If there is evidence that the products are not in the same physical state and reasonable care has not been taken with them, then unfortunately you will not be eligible for a refund.
*This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or incorrectly described goods, or your right to cancel orders under the Distance Selling Regulations.
For the full terms and conditions please click here
What does this mean for you?
In the very unlikely event that one of our products is faulty, you can return it to us for a replacement, up to 10 years after you bought it.
As you will no doubt be using your BathEmpire product on a regular basis, overtime it will pick up some signs of wear-and-tear. This warranty will cover you for faults that are due to manufacture.
If your item does become faulty...
There are a number of reasons why your item might not be working as well as it did when you first bought it. It's very possible we may be able to solve your issue without you have having to return your item.
Your first step would be to contact our customer service team via telephone ro the ebay messaging service. We will need images of the product and fault sending over to us so we can analyze the issue and try to solve the problem. If they are unable to solve the problem they will ask you to return the item for an inspection.
Once the item is found to be faulty we will arrange for a replacement part to be sent out to you and your delivery charge will be refunded.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a 10 year warranty on the bulbs in our LED shower heads or the bulbs in our LED and back lit mirrors. We will cover the product itself, but because of the nature of this product we will not be able to offer a 10 year warranty on the life of the bulbs.