All International Buyers. If you buy multiple items from our store you only pay shipping on the first item . Please wait for your final invoice before paying..
Flatcapsandbonnets - Low Cost PDFs For Family Researchers & Historians
50 PDF books about the history of Bedfordshire
on 1 DVD
Contents1. Bedfordshire County Records Vol 1. Notes And Extracts Comprised In The Quarter Sessions Rolls From 1714-1832 - 1907 - 302 pages
2. Bedfordshire County Records Vol 2. Notes And Extracts. Being A Calendar Of Vol 1 Of The Session Minute Books 1651-1660 - 1907 - 59 pages
3. Bedfordshire County Records Vol 3. Notes And Extracts. Being A Calendar Of Old Deeds Found In The County Muniment Room, And an Index To The Documents Contained In The Muniment Room - 1907 - 59 pages
4. An Account Of The Public Charities Of The Town Of Bedford, With A Full And Digested Statement Of The Laws, Exhibitions, And Privileges Of The Harpur Free Grammar And Other Schools, And A Description Of The Town, Its Public Institutions, Buildings, Sec. To Which Is Annexed, An Appendix, Containing The Letters Patent Of Edward Vi. Granting Licence For The Foundation Of The Harpur Charities, With A Translation. Embellished With A Portrait Of Sir Wiiliam Harpur, Knight - 1828 - 113 Pages
5. The Parish Registers Of Haynes (Formerly Hawnes) Co. Bedford Births, Marriages & Burials 1596-1812- c1891 - 143 pages
6. Genealogia Bedfordiensis. Being A Collection Of Evidences Relating Chiefly To The Landed Gentry Of Bedfordshire 1538-1700. Collected Out Of Parish Registers: The Bishop's Transcripts: Early Wills: Monumental Inscriptions: etc., etc. Annoatated With Copius Notes - 1890 - 517 pages
7. The Visitations Of Bedfordshire, Annis Domini 1566, 1582, And 1634. Made by William Harvey, Clarenceux King Of Arms, Robert Cooke, Clarenceux King Of Arms, And George Owen York Herald. Together With additional Pedigrees, Chiefly From Harleian MS. 1531; And An appendix, Containing A List Of Pedigrees Entered At The Visitation Of Bedfordshire Knights And Gentry Taken From Lansdowne MS. 887 - 1884 - 244 pages
8. The Place Names Of Bedfordshire - 1906 - 78 pages
9. Bedfordshire Notes And Queries Vol 1. - 1886 - 414 pages
SUMMARY OF CONTENTS.
Church Inventories - Battlesden, Eaton Socon, Everaholt, Farndish, Harlingon, Houghton Regis, Husborne Crawley, Hulcote, Meppershall, Salford, Sandy, Stagsden, Tingrith, Westoning, Willington.
Genealogical Notices relating to the families of - Bunyan, Clayton, Dyer, Halliley, Harper, Loring, Luke, Marshall, Marvell, Morteyn, Odell, Radcliffe, Rowe, Trott, Winch.
Monumental Inscriptions and Epitaphs from the following parishes - Arlesey, Battlesden, Bedford, S. Paul, Biggleswade, Cardington, Carlton, Clifton, Cokayn-Hatley, Dunstable, Elstow, Farndish, Flitton, Henlo, Kempston, Langford, Leighton,
Luton, Millbrook, Northill, Pavenham, Pottesgrove, Sandy, Shefford, Stagsden, Sundon, Sutton, Thurleigh, Tilsworth, Toddington, Totternhoe, Turvey, Wrestlingworth, Wymington.
Extracts from Parish Registers - Barton, Bedford, S. Paul, Great Barford, Streatley, Sundon, Tilsworth.
10. Bedfordshire Notes And Queries Vol 2. - 1889 - 395 pages
SUMMARY OF CONTENTS.
Genealogical Notices relating to the families of - Anderson, Bedell, Cheyne, Crawley, Crompton, Dell, Dobson, Duncombe, Gostwicke, Hoddesden, Latham, Mason, Mordaunt, Palmer, Roe, Settle, Snaggs, Staunton, Thomson, Thorne.
Monumental Inscriptions - Battlesden, Bedford, S. Mary, Biggleswade, Bletsoe, Blunham, Elstow, Felmersham, Husbome-Crawley, Leighton-Bussard, Melchbourne, Merkyate, Turvey, Willington, Woburm.
Monumental Inscriptions from other counties relating to Bedfordshire : Bovingdon-Staunton, Cambridge, Gillingham, , Rotherham, Dronield, Odell, Haddenham, Bromhall, London, S. Giles, Cripplegate, Crompton, Long-Stanton, Orlebar, Mistley, Makeham, Peterborough, Parsons, Warwick, Charnock, Yarmouth, Bendish.
Extracts from Parish Registers - Ampthill, Battlesden, Bedford, S. Pet., Biggleswade, Campton, Cardington, Chalgrave, Cople, Eaton-Bray, Elstow, Flitton, Flitwick, Goldington, Harlington, Hocklife, Houghton - Conquest, Houghton-Regis, Kempston, Luton, Maulden, Milton-Bryan, NortMl, Oakley, Renhold, Ridgemont, Warden, Wilshampstead, Wymington.
11. Bedfordshire Notes And Queries Vol 3. - 1889 - 427 pages
SUMMARY OF CONTENTS.
Ancient Charters - Arlesey, Bedford, Beeston, Biggleswade, Edworth, Goldington, Holwell, Turvey, Whipsnade.
Notes on Family History - Alwey, Ashcroft,* Briers, Bunyan*, Burnard,* Coppin,* Crawley, Ewer, Fisher,* Fitzwilliam,* Gostwick,* Harper, * Harvey, Helder, Knight,* Marsh, Mason, Mather, Newland, Palmer, Pontifex, Salop, Earl of, Skevington, Stiff. *These have pedigrees.
Monumental Inscriptions - Aspley, Arlesey, Barton, Battlesden, Bedford-St. John, St. Mary, St. Paul, St. Peter, Biggleswade, Blunham, Bolnhurst, Caddington, Campton, Cardington, Clapham, Chellington, Clophill, Cokayne-Halley, Colmwoth, Cranield, Dean, Dunstable, Eton-Socon, Elstow, Eversholt, Everton, Eyworth, Felmersham, Flitton, Goldington, Harlington, Harrold, Hawnes, Henlow, Higham-Gobion, Hocklife, Holwell, Houghton-Conquest, Hulcote, Husborne-Crawley, Leighton, Lidlington, Marston, Maulden, Meppershall, Milton-Ernest, Northill, Pertenhall, Pulloxhill, Renhold.
Extracts from Parish Registers - Arlesey, Aspley, Bedford-St. John, St. Paul, Bickhill, Gt., Cardington, Clophiil, Dean, Dunstable, Eversholt, Hoiwell, Pertenhall, Pulloxhill, Roxton, Salford, Willington.
12. The Church Bells Of Bedfordshire : Their Founders, Inscriptions, Traditions, And Peculiar Uses, With A Brief History Of Church Bells In That County, Chiefly From Original And Contemporaneous Records - 1883 - 230 pages
13. Monumental Brasses In The Bedfordshire Churches - 1906 - 77 pages
14. Bedfordshire. With Maps, Diagrams And Illustrations - 1917 - 204 pages
15. The Edwardian Inventories For Bedfordshire. Church Goods Inventories - 1905 - 63 pages.
16. Victoria History Of Bedfordshire Vol 1 - 1904 - 440 pages
17. Victoria History Of Bedfordshire Vol 2 - 1908 - 427 pages
18. Luton Church. Historical And Descriptive - 1899 - 688 pages
19. Magna Britannia; Being A Consice Tographical Account Of Several Counties. Vol1 Part 1 Containing Bedfordshire - 1813 - 218 pages
20. Luton Past And Present - Its History And Antiquities - 1874 - 155 pages
21. Dunstable: Its History And Surroundings - 1904 - 189 pages
22. Kelly's Post Office Directory Of Bedfordshire - 1854 - 66 pages
23. An Historical Account Of The Parish Of Wimmington, In The County Of Bedford - 1785 - 27 pages
24. Bedford And Its Environs; Or An Historical And Topographical Sketch Of The Town Of Bedford And Places Adjacent. Containing Accounts Of Its Public Institutions, Schools, Charities, Societies & Brief Notices Of Everything Most Reimarkable And Important Relating To The Town And Neighbourhood. - 1831 - 190 pages
25. Select Illustrations, Historical and Topographical, Of Bedfordshire: Containing Bedford, Ampthill, Houghton, Luton, And Chicksands - 1827 - 130 pages
26. The Dunstaplelogia: Wherein Is Set Forth The Origin, Manners, Customs, Trade, And Progress Of The Town Of Dunstable -1859 - 280 pages
27. Kelly's Directory Of Bedfordshire 1885 - 183 pages
28. Slater's Royal National And Commercial Directory And Topography Of Bedfordshire - 1850 - 39 pages
29. Regimental Records Of The Bedfordshire Militia. From 1759 To 1884 - 1884 - 125 pages
30. Selections From The Jury Lists From 1780-1830. The Names Of People And Their Parish, Who Qualified To Be Jurors - 195 pages
31. The Straw Plaitting And Straw Hat And Bonnet Trade, With A Digest Of The Recent Census For The Luton District, And An Account Of The Increase Of The Neighbourhood From The Beginning Of The Present Century, To Which Is Added A Description Of The Trade In Its Various Branches And Localities, The Numbers Employed In Agricultural And Other Pursuits And The Markets, Towns, And Hamlets Of The District - 1871 - 60 pages
32. J. G. Harrod & Co.'s Royal County Directory Of Bedfordshire - 1876 - 152 pages
33. The History Of Luton, With it's Hamlets, Etc. - 1855 - 219 pages
34. The Poll Book For The Election Of Two Representatives In Parliament For The borough Of Bedford 1790 - Lists Of Eligible Voters With their Names And Parishes in Which They Reside - 34 pages
35. A Copy Of The Poll For Two Knights Of The Shire, For The County Of Bedford, Which Commenced At Bedford On Monday The 11th, And Ended On Friday The 22nd Of May, 1807 - 125 pages
36. The Paper Register Of St. Mary's Church In Bedford, 1539 - 1558 - 19 pages
37. The Number And Names Of Owners Of Land Of One Acre And Upwards, Whether Built Upon Or Not, In Bedfordshire, With The Estimated Acreage And Annual Gross Estimated Rental Of The Property Belonging To Each Owner. The Number Of Owners Of Land, Whether Built Upon Or Not, Of Less Than One Acre, With The Estimated Aggregate Acreage And The Aggregate Gross Estimated Rental Of The Lands Of Such Owners. The Estimated Extent Of Commons And Waste Lands In Each County - Contains Approx. 2000 Names - 1873 - 28 pages
38. Tourist's Guide To Bedfordshire - 1889 - 103 pages
39. Bedford Directory And Almanack (And History Of The Town) - Includes - A Brief Sketch Of The History Of Bedford, The Population Of The Town, The Borough And Its Representation, The Churches Of Bedford, The Chapels Of Bedford, The Harpur Schools, The Bridge, Infirmary, House Of Industry, Gaol, &c. The Members Of Parliament, Corporation, Trustees, Fairs, Carriers, &c, Directory Of Householders - 1866 - 114 pages
40. Topographical And Statistical Description Of The County Of Bedford : Containing An Account Of Its Situation, Extent, Towns ... To Which Is Prefixed, A Copious Travelling Guide; Exhibiting, The Direct And Principal Cross Roads, Inns And Distance Of Stages, Noblemen's And Gentlemen's Seats. Forming A Complete County Itinerary. Also, A List Of The Markets And Fairs; And An Index Table, Shewing, At One View, The Distances Of All The Towns From London, And From Each Other - 1810 - 151 pages
41. The History Of Bedford And Visitors' Guide - 1873 - 323 pages
42. An Historical And Topographical Account Of The Town Of Woburn, Its Abbey, And Its Vicinity : Containing Also A Concise Genealogy Of The House Of Russell, And Memoirs Of The Late Francis Duke Of Bedford - 1818 - 130 pages
43. General View Of The Agriculture Of The County Of Bedford - 1813 - 657 pages
44. A Digest Of The Domesday Of Bedfordshire : Being An Analysis Of That Portion Of The Domesday Survey Which Relates To The County Of Bedford, And A Key To The Fac-simile Edition Of The Same Published By Government - 1881 - 106 pages
45. The Educational Advantages Of Bedford As A Place Of Residence. The Schools, The Town, And Neighbourhood - 1883 - 37 pages
46. List Of 129 Aged And Infirm Persons Who Have Had Their Weekly Allowances Increased By The Board Of Gauardians Of The Ampthill Union Up To 31 December 1837 & A List of 122 Persons Under Sixty Years Of Age In Receipt Of Out Relief On 23rd December 1837 - 5 pages
47. List Of All The Baptismal Entries Of 33 Illegitimate Children In The Register Of Baptisms For The Parish Of Ampthill, In The County Of Bedford, From The Beginning Of The Year 1830 To 1838 - 2 pages
48. Return To An Order Of The Honourable The House Of Commons, Dated 29 June 1860 ; Returns From Each Workhouse In England And Wales, Of The Name Of Every Adult Pauper In Each Workhouse Who Has Been An Inmate Of The Workhouse During A Continuous Period Of Five Years ; Stating The Amount Of Time That Each Of Such Inmates Shall Have Been In The Workhouse, And The Reason Assigned Why Such Persons Are Unable To Maintain Themselves : And, Of The Number Of Such Inmates Who Have Been Brought Up In A District Or Separate Workhouse School - 97 Names - 5 pages
49. An Historical Account Of The Parish Of Odell, In The County Of Bedford - 1787 - 33 pages
50. Collections Towards The History And Antiquities Of Bedfordshire : Containing The Parishes Of Puddington; Luton; And Dunstaple - 1785 - 272 pages
This DVD contains .PDF format files and you will need a PDF reader installed on your computer to view them. All PDFs are searchable, which means you can input any name into your PDF viewers search or find box and most occurances will be highlighted, saving you valuable time. Indexing PDFs is not perfect due to the age, type face etc. of the original publication, so some words may be missed during a search. In order to keep as much of the detail as possible, some of the illustration rich PDF files are large. You can view them direct from the DVD but it is recommended that you transfer each file to your PC for fast loading. Most large format maps within some publications were not scanned.
The DVD will have a printed label and be placed in a plastic sleeve. It will be posted in a strong card mailer for protection.
We will post your item the same day (excluding weekends and UK national holidays) if purchased before 1pm.
If, for any reason you are not happy with your item, please return it within 14 days and we'll issue you a refund (see refund policy).
These are PDFs of original works that have become out of copyright under UK Law, due to their authors death over 70 years ago.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister