Belkin PureAV Silver Series HDMI to DVI-D Video Cable 1.2m (AV52400qp04)
This HDMI to DVI cable from Belkin links digital interfaces without a loss in quality. It consists of four feet of PVC-insulated cable with gold-plated connectors which ensure solid connections.
Computer to TV:
Most computers these days come with a DVI output port. Newer TVs & monitors come with HDMI input. Bridge the gap and get your media anywhere you want it! This cable allows you to use PC-based entertainment systems like a Mac Mini to drive high-quality content to HDMI enabled displays.
The insulated, abrasion-resistant cables, are oxygen-free. This means less corrosion, less interference, and an all-around higher quality signal. The attention to detail means that you can trust Belkin for the highest quality jobs.
- Drastically reduce signal distortion for unrivaled video clarity using 99.99% oxygen-free, solid-copper conductors and high-purity, silver solder joints.
- Delivers best high-frequency response for optimal resolution using silver-plated conductors.
- Isolates from outside noise for superior clarity with quad-shielding.
- Maintains stronger signals that yield superior video accuracy with precision-formulated, polyethylene dielectric material.
- Reduces crosstalk and interference using impedance-matched, twisted-pair construction.
- Protects against wire damage for consistently high-quality audio video with integrated strain relief.
- Maintains integrity, even when bent with abrasion-resistant, flexible PVC jacket.
- Create precise contact for low loss with 24k gold-plated connectors.
- Provides comfort and ease of install with non-slip rubber grip and integrated color-coding.
|Cable length||1.2 m|
|Colour of product||Grey|