Bessacarr Wentworth XL 1996
4 Berth Touring Caravan
Refurbished Interior in 2010.
Internal Body Length 17'11"
Overall Lenght 22'10"
Weight MRO 1080KG
The Bessacarr XL range of caravans were developed to full specification to Bessacarrs renowned standards without compromise
Last year we had the caravan professionally re-upholstered, new curtains, and matching pelmets, also a new saxony beige carpet was fitted at the beginning of last season. (this was a none smoking, clean caravan).
The caravan also had a full Gas Service.
Solid Floor, No Damp.
This is a 4 berth caravan with a nice end bathroom with a electric flush cassette toilet and a seperate shower. Double bed to front and bunks to side.
There is an onboard water heater which gives instant hot water in all the sinks and the shower, just like being at home.
Plenty of storage lockers both under the seats and up above. Large Wardrobe in the rear bathroom with internal shelf and a set or drawers underneath.
- Full Size Pyramid Awning in Green with Luxor Luxury Breathable Groundsheet (new in 2010) no rips or stains.
- Porch Awning - Lightweight Outdoor Revolution Porchlite Square - New in 2010 used only once. With footprint breathable Groundsheet.
- Extra Long Eclectic Hook up lead.
- 2 Gas Bottles & Regulator
- Alko Stabalizer only 12 months old cost £175.
- Water and Waste Water Carriers.
- Light Weight Double Aluminium Caravan Step (New 2010)
- Some kitchen equipment for the kitchen inc cuttlery,chopping knifes, some melamine kitchen bowls/plates and wine glasses.
- Fenishaws Caravan Cleaner.
The Equipment Specification is as follows
- AL- KO Galvanised Chassis
- Euro Axle with sealed Bearings
- Window & Blind on Exterior Door
- Profiled Double Glazing
- Front Storage Locker
- Sun Blinds & Fly Screen Blinds to all windows (apart from bathroom which is a rollor blind).
- Rooflights with screens
- Cascade GE Water heater (Full Working Order)
- Full Blown Air Heating with Fan master (Full Working Order) We have used this caravan in (-5) temperatures and not been cold.
- Electrolux Fridge with small Freezer compartment (Full Working Order).
- Extractor Fan over the oven and Hob (Full Working Order).
- Oven and Hob (Full Working Order) Clean and includes Grill Pan. The oven door has a special oven guard attached which we used so our toddler did'nt burn himself, it is still attached but is easy to remove should you want to.
- Front Chest inbetween seats. The Top slides out to create a small table. (No Damage, Scratches or Chips).
- Concealed Halogen Lighting (Full Working Order)
- Cocktail Cabinet with courtest Light (Full Working Order).
- Shurflo Water Pump (to pump water into toilet) (Full Working Order).
- Status Ariel (Full Working Order)
- Table to seat 4 (No Damage, Chips or Scratches) There is a dedicated table storage area.
- Fully Fitted Shower (Full Working Order)
- Domestic Style Taps
- 240V Mains Reading Lamps (Full Working Order).
- Harwood Framed Cabinet Doors.
- Outside Light (Full Working Order).
There are a few dings on the outside of the caravan and a small nick in the storage locker which has been used to feed the gas hose through.
There is no curtain to go around the bunk-beds, but the rail is still in place should you wish to put a new one up.
The Caravan has just had a wash and a polish after we took the photograph.
NOTICE TO ANY INTERESTED BUYERS
You are bidding to buy not to view, full payment required 5 days following auction end.
Absolutly no timewasters please. This is a nice caravan. Bidders with 10 or less feedback score must first contact me prior to bidding.
Please note that this Caravan is in Storage in Cornwall. (Caravan towing services are available, although maybe expensive dependent on your location)You are welcome to view, It is available to view Monday - Friday and Saturday Mornings by arrangement.
There is the facility to continue storage in this secure storage facility if you wish.
If you have any questions please just ask and I will be happy to help.
Caravan for sale elsewhere so reserve the right to end the auction.