MC Motoparts clip-ons are an economical replacement handlebar with
amazing strength. They are machined from solid billet with a removable
handlebar. In the event of a crash, you simply replace the handle bar
tube instead of the entire clip-on. The handle bars sit at a 7 degree
angle giving racers and street riders the ultimate handle bar position.
Stainless steel fasteners and delrin plastic ends add the finishing
touches. The clamps attach to the fork tube either above or below the
triple clamp. If changing from the stock bar location, make sure there
is clearance to the fairing, gas tank, and adequate cable length.
- Top Quality Machining
- Color : Silver, Black
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Machined from solid billet with a removable handlebar
- Two-Piece Design.
- Mounts to fork tube, above or below triple clamp
- Stainless steel fasteners and delrin plastic ends
- Economical replacement handlebar with amazing strength
- Fit for 53MM Fork Tube
Fits all 53mm forks
(please measure your forks to verify fitment before ordering, no refunds on shipping)
• Ducati 748/916/996/998 (will fit with both Ohlins and Showa models) (1999-2002)
• Ducati 749/999 (will fit with both Ohlins and Showa models) (2003-2006)
• Ducati 848/1098/1198/StreetFighter (S / R Ver. )(will fit with both Ohlins and Showa models) (2007-2012)