Bosch GGS28C Die Grinder 240V 0601220070
Bosch GGS28C Straight Die Grinder
Bosch straight grinders are universal tools that are used wherever small deburring or grinding work needs to be done. Their compact size and low weight sit comfortably in your hand especially when working in hard to reach areas.
· Powerful 600w motor for longer service life and fast work progress
· Compact and ergonomic design for fatigue free grinding
· Soft start for greater control and increased carbon brush life
· Constant Electronic for constant speed even under heavy load
· KickBack Stop detects any tooling jam and shuts down the grinder immediately
· Motor Cooling System: additional air inlets in the back and big air inlets in the front of the tool give a high overload capability
· Equipped with Auto-cut-off carbon brushes for maximum motor protection
· Double-sealed ball bearings for longer service life time
· Hardened and ground collet chuck for longer lifetime, more precision and higher safety
· Improved grommet prevents cord breakage
· Improved fixation of tooling with increased clamping depth for a stronger grip and better results
Locksmiths, ship builders, machine builders or metalworkers, as well as stonemasons and farmers use these tools for grinding work, deburring welded seams, chamfering, rounding edges and sharpening metal objects.
· Rated Power Input: 600W
· Rated Power Output: 350W
· Collet diameter: Up to 8mm
· No-load speed: 28,00 rpm
· Spindle collar diameter: 43mm
· Max wheel diameter: 50mm
· Gear housing: Metal
· Auto cut off carbon brushes: Yes
· Motor Power: 600 W
· No load speed: 28,000 rpm
· Max. wheel point diameter: 50 mm
· KickBack stop: Yes
· Constant Electronic: Yes
· Net Weight 1.4 kg
Picture for illustration purpose only.
This item is brand new and come directly from our warehouse in Glasgow.
Please note that UK shipping is to most of the Mainland UK only. Please choose the £16.95 shipping option for Northern Ireland deliveries or contact us for a quote to the Highlands, Islands and other locations.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or P&P charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the courier company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional P&P charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.