Bosch GWS18V-LIN 18V li-ion Cordless Angle Grinder Bare Unit
Bosch GWS18V-LIN 18V li-ion Cordless 115mm Angle Grinder (060193A300) Body only
· Very powerful due to high performance 4 brush motor with "lifetime brush"
· Long life due to overload protection (ECP & EMP)
· Ergonomic with slim grip and short length and only 2.3 kg
· Safe to use due to bullet proof guard, two-motion side switch and restart protection
· Compact size makes it easy to use in narrow spaces
· Light weight and well-balanced for easy one-hand usage
· Slim and comfortable grip size and soft-grip
· ECP = Electronic Cell Protection - For 400% longer lifetime
· EMP = Electronic Motor Protection - Shuts down the motor in overload situation
· Shorter / lighter cutting tasks with average nett trigger time up to 15 min per day
· Bullet-Proof guard - If disc breaks the guard has sufficient strength to stop
· fragments from being ejected towards the operator. In the above case the guard would not rotate more than 90°.
· Two-movement safety-switch - Protection lock-on switch requires two dissimilar movements to the engage the 'on' position. A single push to switch automatically returns to 'off' position. Prevents inadvertent activation.
· Cuts per battery charge 80
· EU norm compliant Yes
· Height 102 mm
· 4 Brush motor Yes
· EMP Yes
· Battery charge indicator Yes
· No load speed 10,000 rpm
· Cutting depth 30 mm
· Disc size 115 mm
· Spindle M14
· Weight 2.3 kg
· Length 320 mm
· Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
· Body only
Batteries, charger or kitbox NOT included
Picture for illustration purpose only.
This item is brand new and come directly from our warehouse in Glasgow.
Please note that UK shipping is to most of the Mainland UK only. Please choose the £15.95 shipping option for Northern Ireland deliveries or contact us for a quote to the Highlands, Islands and other locations.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or P&P charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the courier company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional P&P charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.