Details about BossMan Vinyl Decal Sticker Funny Car Window JDM DUB VW LARGE 600X100MMBossMan Vinyl Decal Sticker Funny Car Window JDM DUB VW LARGE 600X100MM See original listing
12 Feb, 2014 10:17:01 GMT
[ 0 bids ]
Ashford, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Black available on Request of Purchase
Looks Great at the bottom of your windscreen or the side of your windscreen.
DIMS: 600mm x 100mm
Large vinyl decal
1 x STICKER
Great For: Car, Bike,
Made from High Quantity 7 Year outdoor Vinyl.
All Stickers come with transfer paper to help in application.
Many other stickers available please contract via Ebay or Rob on 07507196660.
Thankyou for looking
Follow these steps for an easy trouble free application of your sticker / decal.
1. Take your decal / sticker out and place it face up to yourself showing the design. Use an application squeegee or similar (debit or credit card or even Tesco card :) and apply even pressure across the sticker to make sure the sticker has adhered properly to the transfer paper. Make sure all parts of the design are stuck to the transfer paper.
2. Clean the designated area with hot soapy water to make sure it is clean of dirt and grease, dry the designated location after making using a lint free cloth to make sure no dust particles are left as this may cause air bubbles under your decal.
3. Now slowly remove the transfer paper, making sure all the parts of the sticker are stuck to the transfer paper. If they are not, carefully lay the transfer paper back down in the same location and repeat step 1. If it is a cold day a hair dryer should be used to allow the sticker to become more adhesive. Heat up the sticker (do not put to close as this may damage the sticker) and heat up the designated area that the sticker is going to be placed.
4. Position the sticker where you want it to be placed, then stick one side of the sticker to the designated area and slowly work the way across the sticker using your application squeegee, making sure all parts of the sticker are stuck to the car. If it is a cold day it is recommended to use a hair dryer as well. We recommend using a micro fibre cloth is as well to rub over the transfer paper as you can apply decent pressure without damaging the sticker.
5. Slowly peel back the transfer paper, starting in one corner. Making sure that all parts of the sticker have stuck to the designated area. Step back and admire.
Top Tip : To remove any air bubbles under the decals after you have applied the decal to your window, use a sewing needle, puncture the bubble and gently push the air bubble towards the hole with your ﬁnger.
Our Returns Policy is simple if the Decal has not been used in anyway shape of form we will accept it back. The return postage for this item is not covered by us and has to be paid for by yourself. Once we have received the sticker / decal and we have checked it is in the same condition it was sent out a refund will be issued. Hopefully this does not come down to this though and you are happy with your purchase. If their are any problems with your item i always suggest contacting me before via Ebay or via text on 0757196660. I am always here to help :).