Details about Boys Scott Voltage 240 mountain bike with 24 inch wheels.See original listing
“This bicycle will have age related paint and component wear.”
11 Dec, 2013 18:53:01 GMT
[ 23 bids ]
Allington Chippenham, United Kingdom
An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“This bicycle will have age related paint and component wear.”|
Rusty Chains Bicycles has for sale:
Scott Radical 240 boys MTB
Cool shiny black boys bike with front suspension
Frame size: 12.5 inches
Forks: MK240 suspension
Frame stand over height: 23/24 inches
Frame type: steel
Gears: 18 speed indexed Shimano
Gear Shifter: Shimano Revoshift twist type
Crank: SR Suntour triple chain ring
Brakes: V type
Stem: A type
Wheel type and size: Alloy 24 inch
All of my used bicycles have been serviced with new parts being fitted when necessary and are ready to ride away.
Please remember this bike is used and is not new so will have the normal age related paintwork and component wear.
Cash on collection preferred.
If you would like the bicycle posted we will happily pack it for you.
We use Parcel Force Express 48. This is a tracked service and will include up to a £100 cover for loss. If you would like a higher insurance cover please contact us for a quote.
Rusty Chains Bicycles is a repair and sales workshop trading since 2009. Located 3 miles from Chippenham in Wiltshire. Open 6 days a week Mon-Sat. You are welcome to come and view and test ride any of our bicycles we have in stock and ask as many questions as you like!
With easy access from Bath and Chippenham, only 10 minutes from junction 17 of the M4 and we have ample free parking.
Our workshop is located Here:
Rusty Chains bicycles
Fowlswick Business Park
Please contact before travelling as we also offer a mobile bicycle repair and collection service and can be quite often out on calls.
You can contact Rusty Chains bicycles the following ways:
By phone: 07927 111 566
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by checking our website at http://rustychainsbicycles.com/
Thanks for looking and check out our other bicycles.
- Cash on collection preferred.
- We try to be as accurate as possible but all sizes and weights are approximate.
- We do not offer free postage sorry. We do offer free collection.
- 2 working days will be need if you require the item packed for postage.
- If posted, the bicycle will be packed in a standard size bicycle box, which means the bike will be dismantled to fit in. This means the front wheel will be taken off. Handle bars, pedals and stem will be removed and in some cases, brakes and gears disconnected. Self assembly will be needed on arrival of the bicycle.
- Any damages occurred during transit are not Rusty Chains Bicycles responsibility and any problems will have to be taken up between the buyer and the courier company.
- Rusty chains Bicycles will always try to describe items with accuracy, however occasionally mistakes when listing may be made. Should this happen please contact us prior to leaving feedback and we will do our very best to correct any problems.
-If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item within 14 days for a full refund.
-Please note that the buyer is responsible for all postage costs including returns.
-Bicycles are to be returned in the box they were sent in and correctly packaged.
-All postage cost must be paid by the purchaser and are not refundable.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
Return policy details