Brand New Motorola XOOM 10.1" 32GB 3G WiFi Android 3.1 Sim Free Tablet
100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Retail Box!
This product carries a full Manufacturers Warranty.
VAT is included in the price. A full VAT receipt is supplied.
IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED!
If you have any questions before ordering from us then please don’t hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE VISIT OUR FOR MORE LAPTOPS & CONSUMER ELECTRONICS AT GREAT PRICES!
· Genuine UK Sim Free Model
· Brand New Supplied By Manufacturer (No Network Logos)
Redefining the tablet by providing more ways to have fun, connect with friends and stay productive on the go, the Motorola XOOM boasts a dual core processor with each core running at 1 GHz, 10.1-inch widescreen HD display, 3G connnection, and ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking. Winner of the Best of Show award at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the XOOM also offers support for Adobe Flash Player--enabling you to view the web without compromise.
Dual-core processing, Android 3.1 Honeycomb platform, and 10.1-inch HD multi-touch display
Front-facing camera for video chats, and rear 5-megapixel camera for HD 720p video capture
The 3G version runs Google's Android 3.1 Honeycomb operating system, which offers a multi-touch, holographic user interface that improves on Android favorites such as widgets, multi-tasking, browsing, notifications and customisation. It also offers the latest Google Mobile innovations, including Google Maps 5.0 with 3D interaction, access to over 3 million Google eBooks and Google Talk with video and voice chat.
The Motorola XOOM features a front-facing 2-megapixel camera for video chats over Wi-Fi via Google Talk, as well as a rear-facing 5-megapixel camera (with LED flash for stills) that captures video in 720p HD. The 10.1-inch display delivers console-like gaming performance on its 1280 x 800-pixel display, and it features a built-in gyroscope, barometer, e-compass, accelerometer, and adaptive lighting for new types of applications.
Other features include a 32 GB internal memory, memory expansion via optional microSD cards (with future software upgrade), 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, access to personal and corporate e-mail, HD 1080p video playback, HDMI output for connecting to a compatible HDTV or monitor, and a 3250 mAh battery for up to 10 hours of Wi-Fi internet browsing.
Android 3.1 Honeycomb
Specifically optimized for devices with larger screen sizes such as tablets, the Android 3.1 platform (dubbed Honeycomb) introduces a brand new, truly virtual and "holographic" UI design. With five customisable home screens, you can easily access your favorite live widgets or application shortcuts. Each screen features a familiar launcher to access to all installed applications, as well as a Search box for universal search of apps, contacts, media files, web content, and more.
Multitasking in Android 3.1 is easier than ever, and you can use the Recent Apps list in the System Bar to see the tasks underway and quickly jump from one application context to another. You'll even see a snapshot of the last screen viewed in that app as a visual reminder. The Android onscreen keyboard has also been redesigned to make entering text fast and accurate on larger screen sizes.
Other features in Android 3.1 Honeycomb include:
Scrollable and stackable widgets.
- Scrollable and stacked widgets let you scroll or flick through content within the widget itself, on the home page, without opening the application.
- Unobtrusive notification system displays icons for different notifications (messages, downloads, system updates, etc.) in the lower right corner. Just touch the digital time display to open the entire notification panel.
- Redesigned YouTube application with a cool 3D gallery.
- Android Market for Android 3.1 is your one-stop-shop for eBooks, games, and applications.
Power Accessories beyond the Charger
The Motorola XOOM has a wide range of optional accessories to expand its power and capabilities. The "smart docks" are no longer just a place to charge your device; they make Motorola XOOM a portable play and work station that fits your lifestyle. The Standard Dock can be used for watching video content or listening to music through external speakers as the device charges. The Speaker HD Dock allows you to send HD content directly to your TV or blast your tunes without attaching external speakers.
- 3G and Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services.
- Integrated Google Maps with turn-by-turn navigation, street, satellite, and three-dimensional landscape views.
Communications & Internet
- Video chat on Google Talk with any other Google Talk-enabled device (smartphone, tablet, or PC).
- Access to personal and corporate e-mail (including support for Exchange and push Gmail).
- Desktop-like web browser (HTML5-based Android Webkit) with tabbed browsing and Chrome bookmark sync.
Design and Hardware
- 1 GHz dual-core processor enables web browsing at unprecedented speed and accelerated multi-tasking.
- Integrated NVIDIA graphics delivers smooth, full frame-rate 1080p HD video playback
- 1 GB of DDR2 RAM
- 10.1-inch multi-touch HD display (1280 x 800 pixels; 150p per inch) with 720p video capture and pinch-to-zoom navigation.
- Onscreen keyboard
- 32 GB internal memory
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB (functionality requires future software upgrade).
- HDMI audio/video port enables you to output pictures, slides and videos in HD quality (1080p) via HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Micro USB port (not for charging)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Data encryption ensures the privacy and security of data on your tablet.
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera for optimized resolution when capturing photos on the go. Includes dual-LED flash, auto-focus, and digital zoom.
- 2-megapixel front-facing web cam for video chats. Includes indicator light when used.
- HD 720p video capture capabilities
- Instantly upload video to sharing sites or view and edit on the fly.
- Music player compatible with MP3 and AAC/AAC+/eAAC+
- Video player compatible with MPEG4 and H.264/H.263
The Motorola XOOM weighs 25 ounces and measures 9.8 x 6.6 x 0.5 inches. Its 3250 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 10 hours of video playback, up to 10 hours of Wi-Fi web browsing, and up to 3.3 days of MP3 playback.
What's in the Box
Motorola XOOM handset, charger, data cable, quick start guide, user manual
We prefer payment via direct bank transfer, so please do not complete the checkout if you wish to pay via this method, contact us and we will forward you our bank details. Once funds are in our account we will dispatch the item immediately.
If paying by paypal, on high value items such as laptops, desktops, mobiles, iPods etc we impose a 4 working day payment verification process as a safety and security measure due to a high number of fraudulent transactions, so it can take upto 5 working days for your item to ship if paying via paypal. We are sorry if this is an inconvenience but the safety and security for us and the buyer is imperative.
For this reason, if you require your item urgently, please pay via bank transfer.
Bank transfer (our preferred method of payment)
Paypal (up to 5 working days to ship)
Personal UK cheque (5 working days to clear)
Postal order (1 working day)
You don’t have to worry about buying from me, I’m a trusted eBay seller, I have been a member of eBay since Oct 2002 with 100% feedback until recently (this was thanks to a customer not understanding our T&C and not understanding sometimes items sell out, oh well no pleasing some people). DO NOT buy now or bid if you do not agree to our terms and/or intend to pay, if you have 0% Feedback, please email me before bidding. If paying through paypal I will ONLY ship items to paypal confirmed address (http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/questions/confirm-address.html)
We use Royal Mail, DHL, CityLink as our postal couriers, it this case the item will be sent via:
The item is in hand and will be dispatched for delivery via the chosen method, tracking will be available!
Royal Mail – 1 working days includes insurance and tracking.
Collection is not possible at the moment as items are shipped directly from a different location.
On rare occasions items can take longer so please allow up to 28 days for delivery. Please be advised that delivery durations are entirely out of our control and note that shipping durations during bank holidays, weekends and busy periods may increase.
For our full returns policy please read Returns And Warranty Information and Terms And Conditions
All of our products are covered by a full UK manufacturers warranty. If you are outside the UK it is your responsibility to check the warranty situation locally prior to purchase as warranty coverage varies from country to country.
For further warranty information please read Returns And Warranty Information
If you still have any further question then please don't hesitate to contact us via emai email@example.com
We'll be sure to reply a quick as possible.
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller
Don't forget to check out my other items!