British Moto GP 2012 Silverstone
This listing is for the 17th June Sunday Race day and price is per person
The MotoGP is the pinnacle of two-wheeled motorsport.
In 2012 the World’s fastest bikes and bravest riders return to Silverstone.
With speeds approaching 200mph dramatic alterations to the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit have added new challenges to these remarkable sportsmen. The new Arena section has created multiple overtaking opportunities and contribute to the circuit becoming one of the fastest on the MotoGP calendar.
You can choose to leave your belongings behind, venture out into the crowds, experience the festival and then retreat to your comfortable private hospitality box to enjoy good food and drink without missing any of the action
From our private suites at SILVERSTONE everything's arranged, except the result.
Based next to the BRDC clubhouse, the first floor Woodcote suite offers exceptional view points of the cars coming around Woodcote Corner and the entrance to the support pit lane .The suites have tiered viewing stands on open balconies to ensure the best, most comfortable vantage point possible. Should the weather not be favourable, the suites are glass fronted, so will still allow fantastic views of the action from inside. Coupled with this, there are multiple screens with direct Silverstone feed to guarantee none of the action is missed.
Our Woodcote guests also have access to the Wellington straight grandstand to allow a secondary viewing position overlooking the Wellington straight down around Brooklands, through Luffield and around Woodcote.
Be part of something special.
VIP Hospitality Package
- Tickets and passes to the circuit, Centre Access and Woodcote Suite
- Access to the Wellington Straight Grandstand
- VIP Parking Pass
- Information pack containing directions and event information
- Multiple screens with live race feeds and timing screens in the suite and giant screens opposite to guarantee none of the action is missed.
- Event Programme (One between two)
- Morning coffee and a selection of filled breakfast rolls
- Fellow Master chef Steven Saunders designed lunch menu
- Complimentary Bar serving selected beers, wines, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Hospitality hosts
- Suite ear plugs, umbrellas and sunscreen to cover most eventualities!
Please note that confirmation will be sent out straight away after payment has been received. Tickets and passes will be sent out approximately two weeks before the event.
We will require the names of the attendees to be added to the guest lists.
If you are purchasing these tickets as a gift then please let us know and we will issue documentation accordingly and this will be sent out straight away. Please let us know who you would like the passes to be sent out to and tickets and passes will be sent out approximately two weeks before the event to either the purchaser or the attendee.