Details about Brockwitz Art Deco Amber Glass Draped Nude Lady Flower Frog Centrepiece RareSee original listing
“Please note that the items I sell are old and pre loved. They can't be expected to be in pristine ”... Read more
08 Dec, 2013 20:33:06 GMT
[ 1 bid ]
Lancashire, United Kingdom
|Seller notes:||“Please note that the items I sell are old and pre loved. They can't be expected to be in pristine condition and will have minor signs of use and age. In the case of pressed glass you will also get air bubbles and straw marks. I don't mention these in a condition report because they are normal to the glass. Please check the item description for condition of this item.”|
|Glassware Type:||Art Glassware||Object Type:||Centerpieces|
|Type of Glass:||Pressed Glass||Maker:||Brockwitz|
|Glassware Era:||Art Deco (1910-1939)||Country of Origin:||Germany|
She measures 9.5" / 24cm high standing in the flower frog. The figure is in excellent condition, no damage at all. The flower frog has a small chip on the edge of one flower hole and a small bruise on one of the feet, mentioned purely for accuracy as they are really nothing at all and the chance of finding another one is pretty remote.
SAVE ON POSTAGE - If you are purchasing more than 1 item from my shop or auctions please e-mail for revised postage cost before making payment.Postage Costs
Please note I estimate the postage cost when listing and add 50p to £1 for packing and handling, I buy a large amount of new packaging materials and also use recycled even if your item doesn't have any new packaging across the board they have a cost to me and I also have to travel to the post office to post your item please bear than in mind when rating the postage cost as your ratings are important. If my estimation of the cost is wrong and you feel you have been overcharged please contact me I do make mistakes when estimating from time to time, some to my cost, but I will refund any overcharge.
TERMS I am not keen on listing lots of rules but here are a few terms which should be self evident:
1. Payment within 3 days please or contact to say when payment will be made. After 5 days, if I have heard nothing, I automatically report non payers.
2. I always try to pack items safely but sometimes despite my best efforts the postal system wins. Therefore please if the worst should happen please keep the packaging and take pictures of the damage so that I can make a claim.
3. I estimate postage costs and charge a small amount extra to cover packing materials and handling costs. If you think you have been over charged and I have not spotted it please let me know and I will issue a refund. Obviously if you have been undercharged keep quiet.
4. Please do not be unhappy with your purchase I am always willing to offer a refund and discuss any problems. There should never be a need to leave anything but positive feedback. However thanks to ebays new policies on returns I have had to remove that option from the listing.
5. I do not leave feedback until I have received it. There is nothing sinister about this and I know it upsets some people but unfortunately there are some very unscrupulous bidders out there and this is my only small revenge. If you have got this far down the page thank you for reading all this and good luck if you are going to bid.