The New Brother Innov-is V7 Long Arm Sewing and Embroidery Machine. Create beautiful embroidery, quilting and home décor with this new machine. The Brother Innov-is V7 sewing and embroidery machine has a wide choice of 531 stitches for all your sewing needs, Select the right design or stitch for you from the selection of applications including utility, quilting decorative, appliqué, heirloom designs, crazy quilting designs, vintage designs, 'I Love You' designs, multi-directional sewing stitches and lots of new designs from large intricate patterns to simple monogram fonts.
If you can't quite find the exact stitch you're looking for, simply use the stitch editing feature to adjust the height, width and density of many of the built-in stitches, which can then be saved for future use. The Innov-is V7 also allows you to be creative and combine stitches for decorative projects, letters for sentences or even name labels and memories for those special projects for the loved ones.
The Brother Innov-is V7 boasts an extra-long arm that measures an impressive 11¼" (285mm) this gives you more space than ever. The extra-long arm gives a wider expanse of space for those extra-large quilting fashion and home décor projects.
The Brother Innov-is V7 is full of new Innovations and is full of industry’s first features
The Brother Dual Drive Foot
This advanced foot allows you to feed an incredible array of fabrics (such as denim or silk) with incredible ease. The exclusive motor-driven dual drive foot can be directly adjusted to accommodate different fabrics from the touch screen. Simply set the required feed, using the plus and minus keys, and save the settings to memory for ease and future use. When dual feed isn't required, the foot can be easily removed.
Laser Guide Line Marker
The Brother Innov-is V7 includes an innovative laser guide that projects a perfect straight line onto your fabric. Simply guide your fabric along the line for straight sewing, and also for hems, piecing, pin tucking or cording. The easy-to-use laser guide position can be adjusted within a 14mm range using the LCD screen. (Use the new ultrasonic pen to choose where you want the guide line, and the laser will appear exactly where you need it.) Perfect and creative sewing with the new Ultrasonic Pen.
Automatic Pattern Placement
The ultrasonic pen works with sensors in the Innov-is V7 to make embroidery placement and adjustment easy. Simply use the pen to touch the required position and angle of the embroidery design on the fabric.
Just like setting the start point, now you can set the end point for your stitches. Simply touch the position where you want to stop sewing and the machine will stop and tie off the stitch at that point. In addition, the Brother Innov-is V7 will also automatically adjust the stitch to fit into the space so relax, knowing that the V7 will intuitively stop at the end point without leaving a decorative stitch incomplete.
LED Needle Pointer for perfect Needle Positioning
With the new LED pointer embroidery foot, perfect needle placement for embroidery is made simple. The LED pointer shows clearly where the needle will drop, making adjustments as easy as touching a few buttons on the LCD screen.
Create Individuality with Stunning Embroidery
The Brother Innov-is V7 is packed with 227 embroidery designs, alphabet designs and frame patterns. Select from a spectacular selection of embroidery designs from Zundt designs, vintage, trendy, classic Japanese, special technique designs and floral alphabet. Create distinctive one-of-a kind fabrics or personalised gifts for friends and family with minimum effort, using the large LCD touch screen display that offers user-friendly controls to select designs, edit embroidery patterns and adjust stitches. These supportive features make creating projects easy by previewing your designs on the full colour screen where you can also, with the touch of a button, add lettering, rotate, enlarge, reduce and combine easily and quickly.
Once you have selected and edited your design sit back, relax and let the machine take control whilst the Innov-is V7 is embroidering your selected design quickly and smoothly at speeds of up to 1,050 stitches per minute both in sewing and embroidery . The V7 will also save you time and effort by cutting the jump stitches with the automatic thread wiper and will also cut both upper and lower threads at every thread change and at the end of completion of the embroidery design.
- 531 Built in Stitches
- 227 Embroidery Designs (Inc. 13 Bobbin Work)
- 17 Embroidery Fonts – Including Japanese
- 14 Buttonholes
- Up to 1050 Stitches per Minute
- 11¼ Extra Large Sewing Space
- Large 300mm x 180mm Embroidery Area
- 7" TFT LCD Colour Touch Screen
- Automatic Electronic Needle Threading
- Automatic Thread Trimmers
- Customise Designs on Screen
- Forward/Back by 500 Stitches
- Design Rotation
- Ultra Bright LED Neutral Lighting
- Drop Feed
- Knee Lifter
- Direct Dual Drive Motor Driven (Brother Exclusive)
- Ultrasonic Pen (Brother Exclusive)
- Guideline Laser Marker (Brother Exclusive)
- LED Pointer Embroidery Foot (Brother Exclusive)
- USB Port
- Speed Control
- Eco Mode
- Central Controls
- 7 Point Feed
- USB Ports
- Pivot Function
- Basting Function
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Brand (Brother)
- Model (Innov-is V7)
- Type (Sewing & Embroidery)
- Warranty (3 Years Full Manufacturers Warranty)
- Weight (15kg)
- Dimensions (W55 cm x H35 cm)
- Electronic Foot Speed Control (Yes)
- Bobbin Type (Top Loading)
- View Through Bobbin Cover (Yes)
- Hard Cover Included (Yes)
- Auto Thread Tension (Yes)
- Integrated Needle Threader (Yes)
- Thread Cutter (Automatic)
- Stitches (531)
- Stitch Functions (Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Stretch Blind Hem, Rolled Hem, Straight Stretch, Overlock Stretch, Scallop, Ric Rac, Honeycomb, Herringbone, Gathering, Applique, Sew-On Buttons, Quilting Stitches, Plus decorative patterns)
- Buttonhole Type (1 Step Auto)
- Buttonhole Styles (12)
- Twin Needle (Included)
- Max Speed Limiter (Yes)
- Needle Up/Down Function (Yes)
- Integrated Dual Feed (No)
- Integrated Drop Feed (Yes)
- Hook Movement (Smooth Rotary Action)
- Needle Positions (Left / Right / Centre)
- Tutorial CD / DVD (No)
- Voltage (220-240 Volts)