BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN 1973 – 1975 ‘E-TICKET’ RARE GERMAN LIVE LP
Artist: Bruce Springsteen
Album Title: ‘E’ Ticket
Label: Kunstkopf Stereophonie Records (ESB 75-002)
Vinyl Condition: EX
Sleeve Condition: VG - top left corner has noticeable wear, more so than the other areas. See photo
Comments: rare compilation record with live takes from 1973 – 1975, the vinyl label is blank on both sides, with one side have some gray colored lite spotting - most likely due to the adhesive used to adhere the label.
|A1||Rosalita (Ein Instrumental)|
|A3||Thunder Road I|
|A4||Sandy (Akustik, Nein Stimm)|
|A5||Walking In The Street|
|B1||She's The One|
|B2||Paradise By The Sea|
|B3||Born To Run|
|B4||Thunder Road II (Akustik)|
Vinyl Grading Chart
• Mint (M) - A record in mint condition is in perfect, brand new condition. There is no evidence of wear and tear, and the vinyl shows no signs of having been played.
• Near Mint (NM) - As the name implies, a near mint record is almost perfect. The vinyl shows no more than the most minor of defects and the sleeve should be practically flawless. Typically, a record in Near Mint condition may have a minor surface abrasion on the vinyl or a tiny crease on the sleeve.
• Excellent (EX) - A record in Excellent condition will show signs of use in that there will be some light scratches or surface abrasions on the vinyl, but this will not affect the sound quality in any way. The sleeve will have some tiny amounts of scuffing or have some small creasing in the corner tips.
• Very Good (VG) - A record in Very Good condition will have numerous light scratches or scuffs on the vinyl, but it still plays without noticeable deterioration of the sound quality. The sleeve may have a small split, or have noticeable scuffing and creasing along the edges. The label may be slightly discolored and some ring wear may be visible.
• Good (G) - A record in Good condition can be played without hopping or skipping, but there may be some hissing or extra surface noise. The sleeve will have some seem splits, scuffing, creasing, and may also be discolored. Ring wear may well be visible and inner sleeves may show signs of wear and tear.
• Fair (F) - A record in Fair condition can still probably be played, but the sound quality will not be good, possessing surface noise and bad scratches. The outer and inner sleeve will be badly worn, creased or torn.
• Poor (P) - A record in poor condition may be unplayable in that the vinyl may be cracked, warped, or have several deep scratches. The sleeve may be torn, split, badly creased or have been defaced or written on. The inner sleeves may be unoriginal or missing.
PAYMENT / SHIPPING / HOURS OF OPERATION
ABOUT US: We specialize in authentic music memorabilia and buy overstock from record stores and industry outlets to present hundreds of music memorabilia items weekly - featuring artists from all genres - but rock and roll is our passion. Be sure to check out all of current inventory and you don't see what you're looking for, email us and we just might have it!
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We enjoy completing successful transactions with our customers. If you have questions about our products or services, please let us know - we are always here to answer questions - before, during or after the purchase process.
PAYMENT: Texas residents pay 8.25% sales tax. Payment should be made within 4 days of sale. Unless you contact us and offer a valid explanation why payment may be delayed, we will take the appropriate steps to cancel the transaction.
SHIPPING: We arrive at our shipping rates by calculating the size, weight, protective packaging and type of service for each item. Customer care is foremost and we want your purchase to arrive in the same condition it leaves our store. All items are shipped in brand new materials, i.e. poster tubes, flat mailers, etc.
We will combine shipping for multiple orders when possible and discount the shipping cost. Large orders may need to be shipped in multiple packages or in flat mailers. Shipping fees will increase incrementally, based on weight and size. Insurance is an optional charge. Insurance fees are in addition to the shipping rates. If you have any questions about our shipping practices please feel free to contact us. International customers are responsible for any tax / duty imposed by their local customs office.
HOURS OF OPERATION: Our store hours are Monday -Thursday from 9 AM to 4 PM Central Standard Time. Items purchased outside of normal business hours, over a weekend or a holiday will be processed the next business day.
Stay connected - add us to your favorite sellers list and receive our periodic auction and sales announcements.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.